1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting 1.7.10 Modpacks for Servers | MyM

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by Slind, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Bennyboy1695

Bennyboy1695 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    That pack is too unstable to be put as a server. When FTB releases a proper pack im sure 1.8 servers will start appearing

2. King_Cronus

King_Cronus Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    good point my friend ^_^

3. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    A lot of people are skipping over 1.8 and looking more forward to 1.9

Though, I see no problem with suggesting and having 1.8 modpacks. . . I don't think modded community as a whole has not really moved forward into 1.8 (from what I've seen at least ;) ).

johnfg10 likes this.
  4. King_Cronus

King_Cronus Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I believe that a server host as big as this one hosting a 1.8 mod pack would push people towards adding new 1.8 modpacks into the game but 1.9 i would love to a pack in that version

5. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    Perhaps. Moving forward to better things will take quite some time but it'll happen. Just have to be patient enough and hope people are creating stable enough modpacks :D

6. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    In the works.

LunaBlossoms likes this.
  7. Asapps

Asapps Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  8. Dovahpork

Dovahpork Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    oh yeah that mod
    removes research because the guy didnt like it
    in my eyes it has no place being a thaumcraft addon

chugga_fan likes this.
  9. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Xd would be a good new thing

10. SpinBladeX

SpinBladeX New Member

Local Time:
    • Resonant Rise 3 ( Resonant Rise - Feed The Beast Wiki & Home - Resonant Rise Forums )
    • Launcher: ATLauncher
    • Public
    • Type: All (Literally)
    • Size: 201 Mods
    • It combines magic and technology mods in amazing ways I haven't seen so well done before.
    • I love being able to switch between magic or machines or using both to feel like an almighty.
    • I played this pack on multiplayer as well as singleplayer and its so far the best pack I have tried out of many; with how I've seen the staff of MyM works I know this pack will stay awesome even when things are banned for reasons like the ender quarry in Ozone or the Enchanter in Infinity.

Vouch likes this.
  11. IguanaTube

IguanaTube New Member

Local Time:
    • Designtech [1.7.10] DesignTech v1.1.3 | Builder's Pack | Aesthetics, Decorative, Building, Tech | Updated 07/30 | Feed the Beast
    • semi-public (3d party pack code required)
    • Type: Kitchensink, building
    • Size: Not exactly sure, think about 100 mods
    • I think it shoud be a great multiplayer pack, since its about building. And minecraft is about building. And the true bueaty of minecraft is building whit your friends, strangers, or just alone. It shoud appeal to alof of people since it has tech and is focused on building.
    • It woud work on MyM since its tech based, and its a great community over here.

12. SirStudMuffin

Local Time:
    Personally i see Resonant rise being the next pack but you know. That 1.8.9/1.9 pack might slip in there

Vouch and SpinBladeX like this.
  13. jim_veens

jim_veens Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    i would suggest Unabridged but its having 250+ mods and they already said its too big

14. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    The pack is a bit of a SP pack, but might work on a server with some small adjustments. The whole map is red sand. You can dig down for 2 or 3 blocks, then you hit bedrock, but not level 1. Spread over the whole map are small dungeons, which are built into bedrock. It is full with mobs and give you hidden chests. The pack uses HQM. Fighting mobs is essential to progress. There are some unique locations in the pack, not sure whether there can be made some adjustments to run it on a server. With a regularly reset (and optionally newly generated) farmworld the dungeons could be visited again by new players.
    I have played a bit around with the start and it seems quite challenging, but uses some new interesting mechanics. For example you get oreberries, which you have to hang on drying racks to get nuggets.

As far as I know the dungeons near spawn are always the same, but the further you go they are randomly generated. So it is not really a completely designed map like for example in Blightfall, so that might work on the server.

edit: I should also mention that it uses Twilight Forest in a questline, which probably should not be disabled then.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
    SirStudMuffin, MakakPL and Slind like this.
  15. Zippity_Doodah

Zippity_Doodah Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    According to FTB's last video broadcast, they started working on an up to date 1.9+ version of their flagship pack Infinity... According to what they said it will take several months to develop it and it will prob be the first of their 1.9+ released packs... They really didn't bring up too many other plans for 1.9 releases after that, so who knows what they will be or how long they will take to get em out...

We'll have to hope for more independent packs or some of our folks to get some 1.9 or higher packs out... But as before, it takes time...

Zip

16. SirStudMuffin

Local Time:
    Im working on a 1.7.10 pack atm so

17. Norsehawk

Norsehawk Active Member

Local Time:
    I'm not entirely sure when, but regrowth 1.0 is coming sometime soonish. Looking forward to giving that a spin when the server starts up or the old regrowth gets updated (and probably wiped)

I'd also play RR as well, had fun with that, it's fairly easy to get OP in that pack tho, or at least was last I played a server of it.

wyndman likes this.
  18. Furious_2014

Furious_2014 Well-Known Member

Local Time:

• Void World [Jampacked II] link to the forum: Void World [Jampacked II] | Feed the Beast
    • 30th april 2015
    • ftb launer
    • semipublic( 3rd party code required) pack code: storkman
    • technic, hqm, survival
    • about 50 mods
    • like crashlanding but in a void world and some custom npcs
    found no servers for this modpack and it would be nice if you could play along with others on a server

19. Zippity_Doodah

Zippity_Doodah Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    Once upon a time, in a galaxy far far...... I started putting together a pack, but without a support structure of players to test with, it is tough coming up with a pack that is not full of bugs and loop holes to be squished... Plus it was my first attempt and from what it looks like, you almost need to be a Mod author to really put together a good pack so you can get into the programming side of things to work through the issues...

I've toyed with creating a Mod, but still in the learning stages and I don't dedicate very much time to it... I have to be in the mood...

Zip

20. DanPiTV

DanPiTV Learning Omni-Tool

Local Time:
    It's a custom map with command blocks and I think it uses Coordinates in the QB, so it would be rather hard/not possible for a server, at least from what I know.