1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introducing the Patron Subscription Rank

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by SirWill, May 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iStarlightz

iStarlightz Prince Cuddles

Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    How can you prove you have completed the pack first ?? For all I know you can go into single player make some screenshot after you cheat all quests to be complete and call yourself first.

Unless you are competing against friends i do not see why a two day was stet helps so much. A two day he'd start can easily be overcome by late comers if they know more about the pack then the early access players. So I don't see why people complaining about this two day head start as much as they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. iStarlightz

iStarlightz Prince Cuddles

Local Time:
    Pay to play for long term. If MyM were to lock people out of being able to play forever unless they payed is against Mojang's TOS and they keep a strict eye on a lot of servers to make sure. On the other hand Donator Perks Like T1-T5 is not against their TOS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    8:36 PM
    Can we please drop this discussion, everything was already said bout this.

If someone has a better idea then this feel free to create a suggestion thread.

iStarlightz and Blizzix_ like this.
  4. WurgerSD

WurgerSD Team Shenanigans

Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    Some feedback.

Could the /shop title change be fixed? It has been broken (unable to change a title) for a long time.
    With that said, could the title also override the patron? I feel more embarrassed by that title and more proud of the immortal title.

The color is also way too bright in chat. When I say something in chat, I feel like an obnoxious "gimme attention" kid.
    The big thing I am sort of testing as a patron, is the staff support, response time, and response tone to see if there is any change.

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    8:36 PM
    Should work now if you set it again.
    We currently don't see if you have patron in the tickets.

6. Blizzix_

Blizzix_ Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Closest thing to that is they do see VIP/Non-VIP in the tickets but most of the time it shouldn't effect the overal quality of support. When dealing with tickets (atleast with my previus experience) I treated everyone with the same amount of respect.

7. WurgerSD

WurgerSD Team Shenanigans

Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    Yessir it did. Thanks!

Attached Files:

8. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Before this also strays into the EULA argument, it was actually one of the suggestions from Microsoft to offer subscription based access to servers. There doesn't really seem to be anything more constructive to be said here so I'm going to lock the thread, and as SirWill said if you have suggestions we're open to them in the suggestions forum.

In closing, patron,patron+ is now part of the network. This time around the reward was early access. The server is public now enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.