1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Invisible problem

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 3' started by Mist3r_Guibs, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Mist3r_Guibs

Mist3r_Guibs New Member

Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    Hello, I have a big problem, I made a mob farm and when there are mobs. They are invisibles and I can't hit them but they can hit me. And at different place of my base, I'm also invisible. Can you help me :( ?

Attached Files:

2. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    Ive seen the problem myself. I visited guibs's island and for 2 secs after teleporting i could see the mobs and then everything turned invisible for me as well. Including Guibs and he also said i turned invisible (name tag still visible).

3. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    Do you have any modded machines or weird textured blocks placed? If so, can you remove them 1 by 1 and see if things return to normal. Also remove any armor and empty your inventory.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

4. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    Hello Mist3r_Guibs,

Are you still having this issue? Please let us know.

Hanoverfist69

5. Cantiel

Cantiel Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    i had a similar situation when i first started last week. at that point, i had just build the porcelain smeltery, and suddenly got damaged out of nowhere. after wildy clicking around me, a spider suddenly appeared out of thin air right in front of me. i haven't encountered any other invisible mob since then though

6. deepcage

Local Time:
    yea its not just mr. guibs. its others as well. i visited a player yesterday who barely started. only a mobfarm and some basic stuff and he kept going invisible and re-appearing. seems to be a pack thing.

7. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Spiders can spawn with random potion effects, one of them being invisibility; were there any particle effects?

8. deepcage

Local Time:
    its not just spiders with potion effects, its players, passive mobs and hostile mobs, totally random in duration, but its everything visible and suddenly everything invisible all you see is a nametag from the player, but no avatar. This also applies to passive mobs at that same occurence. Ive been in someones island last week and he kept going visible/invisible every so often. no hostile mobs in the area.

9. TomboyEnthusiast

Local Time:
    Hmm Has someone tried removing client-side mods to see if one of them causes this? There is also a vanilla bug report open for this that covers a lot of MC versions that sounds a lot like the issue we are experiencing here. For once, this might not be a modded bug :p

10. deepcage

Local Time:
    client mods? like? could you specify which one you think are the problem? or could be?

11. Cantiel

Cantiel Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    no, there were no particle effects. and it turned visible the very moment i hit it, as if the damage effect refreshed it.

since then, i had another case where a hostile mob marker was shown on my minimap by the hunting portal, but no mob. some unknown time later, when i teleported back home from the nether, a skeleton stood in the portal

i just installed the pack through the mym launcher, and didn't touch any files.

12. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    I know it has been a few days since a reply was made but I had this issue once in the past and all I had to do was unload every chunk in the area logout for a few minutes to allow the chunks to fully unload on the servers side then log back in. Fixed my issue not sure if it would fix yours.

13. TomboyEnthusiast

Local Time:
    The MyM lanucher comes with some client side mods. Has someone experienced this when using the Twitch launcher with the default pack install?

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

14. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Is this only happening on PO3?

15. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    Closing due to inactivity