1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Island delete

Discussion in 'Galactic Science' started by NivaMan, Aug 1, 2020.

1. NivaMan

NivaMan Member

Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    Hi i would like to report an error becouse i had a base with my friend and that base dissapeared becouse he didnt log in but i was online a few days ago on that island so why did our island delete ? Please repair it. Thaks.

2. Dead_0nArrival

Dead_0nArrival Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    Hi NivaMan,

I am sorry for what you are experiencing so hopefully I can shed some light on what happened. The way islands and claims work is the creator has to log in at least once every 14 days, or the island/claim will get reset. If you are trusted on an island/claim, that does not prevent it from being reset. In the event the owner does not log in, you may request a transfer if you are trusted, within 7 days of the island/claim reset. You can do this via the forum or a ticket in game.

The owner can extend the claim reset by becoming a patron or by requesting an absence.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

~Dead

3. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    What's your friends in game name?

Only the owner is being used to check for inactivity but every member of the island receives a warning for one week that it will reset soon if it's not being transferred.

4. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    Hello,
    Do you still require assistance with this?

5. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    Closing due to inactivity.

MaulwurfRitter likes this.