1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Issues unlocking chapter

Discussion in 'Regrowth' started by Telesforo, Dec 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Telesforo

Telesforo Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    I am having some issues unlocking chapter 14. My mechanism reputation is currently 88 according to my quest book and I have both regular osmium ore and nether ore, plus osmium ingots and blocks. As far as I know that should be more than sufficient to unlock the chapter.

2. _Cilo_

_Cilo_ Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    Hey Telesforo,

Have you completed (in)fusion-HA! and Regular Infuser? as this is a requirement I believe. Also the osmium ore needs to be the regular one just throw it on the ground and pick it back up to make sure.

Hope this helps lets us know and if it didn't we can work it out some more :)

3. Telesforo

Telesforo Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    I have completed both of those quests and I just tried dropping the osmium and picking it up. Sadly it didn't work. :(

4. _Cilo_

_Cilo_ Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    I've just loaded up regrowth in a single player. and im using HQM edit .. according to this you need to have rep done which you have and have made the osmium seeds? did you do that. its should unlock the imag seeds in chapter 14.

5. Telesforo

Telesforo Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    Yep I completed the quest a few days ago.

6. _Cilo_

_Cilo_ Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    Okay then according to HQM it should be unlocked but as it isn't .. I will be tagging a @Junior Administrator to take a look at your book and see if they can figure it out as I do not have access to your book. I have tested in single player and used HQM edit to force complete the quests required and it unlocked chapter 14 with no issue.

Hopefully they can see whats going on .. I hope you get this issue sorted please be patient while they investigate.

7. Telesforo

Telesforo Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    I'm not too worried about the timeframe ^_^ I can still make the machines, the quests just take it from a snail's pace to a slow but steady grind. Plus they add a little direction so I'm not just making random machines I don't need yet lol.
    [doublepost=1512393092][/doublepost]Oh I almost forgot. Thank you for taking time out of your day to help. :)

_Cilo_ likes this.
  8. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    Hmm I looked at your book and it looks like you have quite a few things you could be doing, I fiddled with unlocking them and that didn't seem to trigger your lock either so it is more than likely one of those hidden triggers. So these are the things that are hidden triggers, and I'd pick them up, those that you have access to and see if it opens, if holding it doesn't work you can try chesting them and then pulling them out of the chest.

Gold Ore
    Aluminium Ore
    Blaze Rod
    Leather
    Lapis Lazuli
    Redstone
    Essence of Shard
    Diamond
    Treefyd Seed
    Osmium Ore

9. Telesforo

Telesforo Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    The only thing on that list that I haven't handled is the treefyd seed. My gf is currently working on witchery to unlock that. I'm getting ready for my shift to start at work but when I get home, I'll log in and try handling those items again to see if it helps.
    [doublepost=1512482986,1512428150][/doublepost]Okay so I tried all the items from the list except treefyd. That's the only one I don't have yet.

10. Telesforo

Telesforo Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    We have treefyd seeds now but still no luck. I'm tempted to just pretend the chapter doesn't exist lol but I was really hoping to get every chapter to 100% this play through.

11. wyndman

Local Time:
    I'd go through your quest book and clean up some of the other quests, though there shouldn't be a specific quest holding you back, there might be an oddball item holding you back even though it claims to not be. I have the chapter unlocked in my book, but I sort of went in a very linear fashion with the chapters which is why I'm thinking there may be a secret trigger.

12. Telesforo

Telesforo Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    Lol between me and my teammates we should have a decent amount of the rest done pretty quick.

13. Telesforo

Telesforo Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    The certus quest wont unlock either.

14. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    from the ftb forum

Maybe that helps

15. Telesforo

Telesforo Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    That is very useful information, thank you. I have completed all of chapter 5 and I have around a stack of sky stone. The only thing I don't have from that info is the charger.

wyndman likes this.
  16. Telesforo

Telesforo Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    I was wondering if I could get an okay to barter with someone for some certus essence in order to be able to make the seeds since I can't unlock the quest.

17. wyndman

Local Time:
    You could privately with another player, I'll look at your questbook later today when I have a moment to check and see if there is anything else we can do.

18. Telesforo

Telesforo Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    No worries about the quest book, I just wanted to get permission before moving forward with starting to gather supplies to begin working on ae2. I still need to make a few more machines and a better power source first but I remember how much certus it took to make my last ME system.

19. _Cilo_

_Cilo_ Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    Hello, Just wanted to check in and check if you have managed to move forward now. As there has been little activity on here i'd like to close this thread. Let us know :)

20. Telesforo

Telesforo Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    I kinda gave up on figuring out the issue and started making the machines without the quests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.