1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Item Re-banned (Blood Magic & The Arcane Plinth)

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by SpArKeRzZ_, Oct 13, 2015.

?

Solution to Blood Magic Problem ? (Temp Fix = Until Demon World Is implemented)

1. Sign at Spawn trading the life and Soul Shards

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Demon Portal placed by admin in the farmland

42.9%
  3. Un-Banned the Arcane Plinth

57.1%
  1. SpArKeRzZ_

SpArKeRzZ_ I Am Legion

Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    Hmm...... well you would then repeat the whole convocation of the damned again, get another portal block and then trade it in, kinda straight forward.

2. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    6:26 PM
    are you forgetting how annoying it is to do said ritual?

3. SpArKeRzZ_

SpArKeRzZ_ I Am Legion

Local Time:
    Nope, at the end of the day I get a way to get the shards which is more then I have now.

4. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    the ritual takes 15 million lp, 1 full belljar of each essence type, except orbis types, (aka 32) the demon, all the lightning, and then the portal can't even be picked up!

5. SpArKeRzZ_

SpArKeRzZ_ I Am Legion

Local Time:
    I know, I have completed the ritual when have the arcane plinth unbanned the first time around. Did it in the farm world and it was running for 22 day straight before the reset.

That amount of blood is only a fraction of what I have stored, if you have a good blood network 15M lp is nothing :)

6. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    that requires an altar with over 25 orbs for the increased capacity for your orb, so what?

7. SpArKeRzZ_

SpArKeRzZ_ I Am Legion

Local Time:
    At the end of the day, we now have a way to continue blood magic on infinity and possibly other servers if they are running the most up to date version of blood magic. I for one am not going to complain about the cost, as I would rather be able to get the shards and use them to craft other things than not be able to get them at all.

Shards or no Shards...... ? I Chose shards please :)

8. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    how many shards did you get over the 22 days?

9. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    with looting 3 you should be able to get a crystal cluster per every 4 demon kills at most, a t6 altar should be make able in about 10-30 minutes

10. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    I'm more interested in the amount @SpArKeRzZ_ got/needed.

11. SpArKeRzZ_

SpArKeRzZ_ I Am Legion

Local Time:
    I only collected enough for my friend to create 1 Tier 6 Blood Orb and 4 Crystal clusters, I my self was not into blood magic then. Once the I started the demon invasion I left it running and kinda forgot about it really. Until I started to get into blood magic and then went to do the Convocation of the damned I found my self stuck as I was unable to spawn a fallen angle "Demon" due to the banning of the Arcame Plinth.

The Demon village did not spread far as it was left unloaded most of the 22 day, Prob only spent a total of 1 hour there max, The demons spawn at a very slow rate, I thought it had something to do with changes you had made to their spawn rate. Really did not want to spend more time than I needed waiting around for demons to spawn.

Hmm...... I just had an Idea, Could you come and place a demon portal in the farm world as a temp fix until we find a more convenient fix. I know the Farm world reset in 2 weeks, and if we have no found a fix by then, maybe you could place another one, after the reset of the farm world ?

Edit 1:- I'm even willing to buy these shards using credits, I really just wish for a way to get them :(

Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  12. alfiealfie

alfiealfie Taste the flames

Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    Might I suggest a world that gets reset less often than farmworld but everything goes there, including the convocation, and smaller than farm world

13. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    how many were those?

14. alfiealfie

Local Time:
    I'm interested also, I can't seem to find a guide

15. SpArKeRzZ_

SpArKeRzZ_ I Am Legion

Local Time:
    25 Life shards, & 20 Soul shards to make 5 Crystal Cluster.
    4 of the crystal clusters are used to upgrade the altar to tier 6 and 1 Crystal Cluster is used to make the tier 6 Blood Orb combined with 200K Life Points.

However if you wait for more demon to spawn you can get infinite Shards, I just did not have to to wait around for the low spawn rate.

16. CPU678

CPU678 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    Slind, you can gather all shards, you want, only thing it requires after ritual has been activated is decent armor and time.

And I gathered some shards from this invasuon aswell, about 15 life and 20 soul ones

17. alfiealfie

Local Time:
    I recently captured a fire demon grunt and fire demon grunt guardian, and made an mfr spawned, the only thing they drop are these green circles, are they usefully at all or even relevent, also on dw20 mode 2 in over world someone did the convocation, JayL666 can show you where, the portal itself is claimed, but there's a whole village kinda just sitting there

18. SpArKeRzZ_

SpArKeRzZ_ I Am Legion

Local Time:
    That village is where the demons spawn that when you kill them they will Drop the Life and Soul Shards, however as I understand it, on DW20 MyM have changed it where you have to mine to the demon portal and trade it at spawn for the life and soul shards.

Not sure what sort of Pick you need as I'm not on DW20 I'm on infinity.

19. alfiealfie

Local Time:
    Ah I see, and the green ones do nothing of relavence? Nice way to prevent cheaters i supose

20. SpArKeRzZ_

SpArKeRzZ_ I Am Legion

Local Time:
    Those green ones do nothing if you use an auto spawn to spawn the demons that drop them, if you used the ritual to spawn the demon and then killed it, they will drop that green one, which can then be used to re-spawn the demon as a friendly to protect you. That friendly demon is then used to sacrifice to the altar when starting the convocation of the damned.

However to arcane Plinth is needed to spawn that first demon, which is allowed on DW20, not on Infinity.