1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info June Pixelmon Tournament Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MineYourMind, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MineYourMind

MineYourMind Official MYM Bot

Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    Introduction Hello again everyone! With the first tournament being announced, I would like to announce the official start of it along with other news!

The tournament will follow a set of rules that will be listed below. Make sure to check them out so you are aware of everything.

How do I sign up? Simple! Connect to the Pixelmon server, get your team together and join the tournament via /tournament join. The tournament will be open to join with this post going live. To check the rules out in game type /tournament. It will provide a lot of information you may want to view so make sure to review it all.

The tournament will start Wednesday July 2nd at 12pm EST and will run until Sunday July 7th at 12pm EST. We were originally planning on running multiple tournaments but this way will not only speed up the process and open it up to more players but give us more time to set up for July's event as well. Hope to see you all there!

Prizes. I know all of you who join will be interested in these. Prizes as of right now are to be determined. They can range from In Game Items, Pixelmon Commands or even Pixelmon. Best way to find out is to join and win! There will be a scoring system based on your placements in thre tournament that will go towards the final tally and prize in the end. Wish you all the best of luck!
    Tournament Rules 1. Ubers & Legendaries: All Uber and Legendary Pokemon are allowed.
    2. Sleep Clause: Only one Pokemon asleep at a time per team.
    3. OHKO Clause: OHKO Moves are banned.
    4. Endless Battle Clause: Forcing endless battle is banned.
    5. Baton Pass Clause: Baton Pass is banned.

If you wish to test whether your team can enter the tournament before actually entering it, type the following command in game and you will see either a PASS or FAIL in chat /tournament rules test. If you have any issues with this, please let me know immiediately and I can try and get you situated. Trying to enter the tournament with the banned moves after joining will disqualify you from the tournament automatically.
    Event Discord Channels I would like to discuss some changes that were made to the Events channel in our discord in case some members may have missed it. Thanks to SirWill, we now have dedicated Event channels that can be viewed by the public. All that is required is for you to join our discord, check out #registration and add the reaction to the event post. Once you do this, you will automatically be given a new role that allows you to view new channels that I and the other event team members will be using to directly communicate with the community on events, suggestions and anything else you may need! I will also post any updates including IP changes and forum posts to a dedicated channel within this category. Hope to see you all there!

Fireforce, GreyWolf11 and Punane like this.
  2. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    Update - Some work issues, scheduling and CEO of my company directly changing scheduling hours and making us lose a cook to another store led to some difficulties for me to work with everyone on the tournaments. That being said, if anyone is still interested in being a part of it, you can dm me personally either forums or discord or use #events in discord after getting the role via #registration. For those who have already signed up in game, my apologies. These unforeseen circumstances got in the way. I would like to still see you there if you wish to participat

New times: Thursday, July 11th from 8am EST to 8pm EST.
    This will be the final attempt at the tournament before the server is whitelisted and ultimately shutdown. This is to ensure players get the chance to battle in ample time and give us time to shut the server down and finish work on July's event.

Again, my apologies to everyone. IRL decided to interfere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.