1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info June Pixelmon Tournaments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MineYourMind, Jun 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MineYourMind

MineYourMind Official MYM Bot

Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    Pixelmon Tournament Hello everyone! As many of you know, there is an ongoing Pixelmon event at pixelmonevent.mym.li. The end goal for the event is getting teams together to prove who is the strongest among your peers. Today, I would like to announce the rules for the first tournament!

The First Tournament will begin onWednesday, June 19th @ 6pm UTC and end on Sunday, June 23rd @ 6pm UTC.

You can sign up for the tournament by filling out this very short Google Form
    Tournament Registration

With the announcement of the first tournament, I would also like to inform everyone of the new category in the MyM Discord. This category will be dedicated to the MyM Events. There will be suggestions, information and event a dedicated channel for staff and players to discuss and work on future events should the community wish to take part in it. If you wish to be a part of this category, drop me a dm on discord, forums or tag me in #events and I can give you the role that allows you to view the category.
    Tournament Rules The following rules are preset for each battle. Repeated breaking of the tournament rules can result in disqualification from this tournament and future tournaments.

Rules:

1. All Pokemon will be set to level 30
    2. Limit 3 Pokemon per team. Changes between fights is permitted.
    3. All Pokemon must have the following type: Ghost - Any combination is allowed as long as one of the types is Ghost
    4. Sleep Clause: Limit one foe put to sleep
    5. Species Clause: Limit one of each Pokemon
    6. OHKO Clause: OHKO Moves are banned
    7. Endless Battle Clause: Forcing endless battle is banned
    8. Uber Clause: Uber ranked Pokemon are banned. Please follow the link to determine if your pokemon is eligible.
    9. Legendaries: All Legendaries are banned

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2019
    Punane and GreyWolf11 like this.
  2. RacoonWolf

RacoonWolf Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    well guess i will enter on paper this looks like a pretty silly tournment but there is a little more thought to it than it seems.

Was really hopeing to use that all OU team i put togheter though.

Punane likes this.
  3. Peace7904

Peace7904 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Punane likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.