1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Keep on falling

Discussion in 'Infinity Skyblock' started by PrisonOfSouls, Jul 18, 2018.

1. PrisonOfSouls

PrisonOfSouls Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    Dear staff,

today I've tried the sleeping potion today and got killed after a few seconds.
    Short after that I got teleported back, lost my whole stuff (except the icy needles I had but got an oak wood and hadn't one in my inventory).
    Now I keep on falling through the void (Which wouldn't have minded me, but my whole DE equipment got lost after I spawned in the spirit world and couldn't fly anymore) but I don't die.
    It seems very buggy for me, and I don't know any further how I should get out without your help.

My IGN: PrisonOfSouls

I hope the attached screenshot could be of any help for you.

Best regards,

PrisonOfSouls

Update:

I'm back on my base now after "/suicide" and tried to enter the spirit world again.
    After spawning in the spirit world I get the message: You've reached the edge of this world, and get instant damage and die again after 3 hits.
    How am I supposed to check, if there is my grave with my stuff, if I'm not able to survive 5 seconds?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Your items stay in your sleeping character in the overworld. At the spawn should be a nightmare thing where you should be able to sleep to prevent the world border issue.

3. PrisonOfSouls

PrisonOfSouls Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your help, the problem is solved now!