1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King of the hill forum game

Discussion in 'Annoying Forum Games' started by tyler489, Jul 22, 2015.

1. One Ring to rule them all
    One Ring to find them
    One Ring to bring them all
    And in the darkness bind them
    In the land of Mordor where the Shadow lies

2. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    I ignore the ring.
    My hill

3. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    I take advantage of Rohen's mistake of ignoring the great power of the ring, and use it to defeat him, and then throw it in a volcano (which i made the hill into)
    Then i put up a lava moat around the hill and install lava octopus monsters to attack anyone who tries to pass over it.

MY HILL

SanndyTheManndy likes this.
  4. I ask Gandalf for his ring of fire, which grants me protection from your lil octopuses and lava, swim through it to your hut on the hill and burn it to cinders. Then I build a fortress with the power of the ring, which makes it pretty much invincible unless someone destroys the ring. Then I make an infinity drive thingy (Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy), strap the ring onto it and send it off to its journey through probability.
    MY HILL

5. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I take advantage of your ship's engine's properties and make it destroy the ring (this had a very low chance of occuring, which means it had a very high chance of being performed by the ship... wait, did I just create paradox? Gah, nevermind)
    Then I destroy the fortress by sending a Tsar Creeper there to explode itself. I gather the remains of the hill and put the dirt into a pot and plant a bush in it. After all that happened, I move the potted plant into my private potted bush storage with over 9000 identical pots.
    MY HILL

6. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    I track down the correct pot using a Geiger counter and take it Home with me without your Knowledge, i now keep it in a lead lined titanium box inside a safe that is buried approximately 42 miles from the surface, somewhere near Australia. Then I send out my own infinite probability engine with a hydrogen bomb attached which against all odds (;)) just happened to go off in the center of Rohen's base

MY HILL

7. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I go back to the end of the Precambrian, back when the hill was a great mountain, and create a secret base in it.
    MY HILL...?

8. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    you live the rest of your life alone and dis-satisfied in your hill since no other intelligent creature was there to even acknowledge your achievement and eventually come back to the present when I still own the hill so that you will have somebody to impress with your rule over the hill.

YOUR MOVE

9. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I destroy the hill in the past, creating a time paradox. Everything that happened after the first post in that toppic has actually never happened.
    I take over the house that was built on the hill.
    MY HILL.

10. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Or so you think... but more on that later!

I walk up your hill and use my axe on your house only to build a mansion with your house remains...

MY HILL

11. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I take 50 creepers to your mansion.
    BOOM!
    Then I build a tiny house using items that survived the explosions.
    MY HILL

12. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    By pure chance I just happened to be out exploring when you destroyed my mansion so I was not hurt in the explosion. I come back to find a tiny little house and you trying to squeeze into it. Realizing that you are not a contortionist you give up and turn around to see me standing there. I kick you off of the hill Spartain style and then reverse a shrink ray on the house so that It is big enough that I can live in it.

MY HILL

13. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I lauch a totally serious missle at your house. Then I build a house made out of obsidian and iron.
    MY HILL

14. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    I place a trap in the floor of your house of ghost blocks leading to an end portal and destroy the fountain portal so that you cannot escape the end. Then I take over your house being careful to block off the ghost block hole so I don't fall in it
    MY HILL

15. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    ...and I just happened to be carrying a mystcraft book linked to the secret armory room I built in the house. I go there through the book and grab:
    •An ichorium helmet
    •2 TNT blocks
    •128 fire charges
    •A thaumium chestplate
    •Leather boots
    •Some jeans
    •A 2.7mm Kolibri
    •An iron bar
    Then I put on the gear, hide the rest of it in an enderchest and get you out of here by throwing the iron bar at you.

16. Datsaltysnek

Datsaltysnek lover of NCIS

Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    I use a blackhole and destory everything game over

17. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    I go back to the hill that is in the alien spaceship that Rohen abandoned and was floating through space well out of range of the black hole and take it back over. Then I fly away in a (semi) random direction away from the black hole at 99.9999999999999999% the speed of light

MY HILL

18. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    While reconstructing the hill that many before have destroyed I notice an alien space ship traveling at what appears to be near the speed of light. As it lands on the newly constructed hill a Coolgi3000 lands and mutters "My Hill!" I reach into my backpack and withdraw a hammer. With blinding speed it crashes down at Coolgi3000's feet. "This is my Hill, and it always will be!"

19. Datsaltysnek

Datsaltysnek lover of NCIS

Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    I knock out wyndman and throw him into the blackest hole possible.
    I build a hut one the hill covered with molten ender and on top of the ender is lava which is in case with bed rock.
    I allso have like 500k wither and dragons gauarding it.
    MY HILL NOW

20. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I deploy 2000000000 dogs, then finish the guards myself with a 2.7mm Kolibri. After all that I take a bush from the hill, then build an extremelly unstable draconic reactor and drink the ender with a straw, which teleports me far, far away (or more precisely, into my spaceship). Shortly after that, the reactor explodes, destroying the hill and killing MKX1. I have the only remaining piece of the hill, so it's now MY HILL.