1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King of the hill forum game

Discussion in 'Annoying Forum Games' started by tyler489, Jul 22, 2015.

1. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    I use a tardis to travle back in time and stop the explosion after i pickpocket your piece of the hill.

I then create an exception defense from blood magic to teleport players away and bring in multiple chaos dragons while stopping you from flying or having draconic armour.

Tis my hill now.

2. Datsaltysnek

Datsaltysnek lover of NCIS

Local Time:
    hmmm 500 black holes and a deal with the devil and all your defenses are gone i take the last piece of the hill and throw it into the void my hill now nya

3. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    I also make a deal with the devil (I am a regular customer of his, he has saved me before :cool: ) and he catches the chunk of dirt for me right before it is lost forever and brings it back to me, I give him a couple of souls in exchange and we both walk away happy without MKX1 ever even knowing that I have the hill and not him ;)

MY HILL

4. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    I go back in time to create a time paradox by killing one of my ancestors, resetting everything that happened after the first post.

I walk up to an empty hill and build a small wood house with a bed...

MY HILL

5. 123hotdog1100

123hotdog1100 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    I sneak into a small wooden house with a bed and kill the owner with a rusted dagger

MY HILL

6. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    All of time collapses because at the moment Rohen dies all of the built up broken time energy inside his body (from all of the infinite paradox fractures he has created) explode out of his corpse. All that remains is me, because my body is contained in a protective shield of paradoxical energy as well (the same would happen if I were to die) I just happened to be standing close enough to the hill to save a peice with me when everything was destroyed.
    If ur gunna kill the universe, do it with style (cough mkx1 cough) ;)

MY HILL

7. An eternity passes by, with coolgi drifting through nothingness, the tiny bit of dirt clutched in his hands. Almost driven to insanity by loneness, he yearns for even a glimmer of light, anything to break the neverending darkness. Then suddenly a gash opens up in the very fabric of spacetime and a voice issues from within, "Come". Dazed by this sudden change, coolgi reaches towards the rip with a shaking hand. A long nailed claw grab his arm and pulls him in. The sounds of roaring and screeching drown out coolgi's feeble screams. Then his voice is heard no more.
    Actually, this all was just in coolgi's head. I had connected him to a supercomputer made just to simulate nightmares while I went into the backyard and placed the piece of dirt with tiny flag on it reading "My Hill".
    Oh, btw I am currently living in a mansion which exists in zero space, a bubble in spacetime.

8. Datsaltysnek

Local Time:
    *uses a tardis and about 1000 nukes and laser rapters to break spacetime bubble*
    i take the dirt and add to useing botania and rebuild the hill and use the power of bedrock and java to keep it safe
    MY HILL

9. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    While sitting on the hill mkx1 has a startling revelation, the hill is nothing more than a passing thought in my mind. He shrieks in grief throwing himself into a ravine as the madness overtakes him. The last thing his dying ears hear are "My hill..."

10. Dying ears? Seriously?

11. wyndman

Local Time:
    Technically no, because the scenario never existed, and it was just the murmuring of a dying brain.

SanndyTheManndy likes this.
  12. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I focus so much on taking the hill that my DETERMINATION allows me to reset everything to the beginning of the game.
    I reset.

I walkup to an empty hill and build a small wood house with a bed...
    MY HILL
    [​IMG]

13. Datsaltysnek

Local Time:
    I use the power of death deadpool and the infinity gauntlet to destory your house and you for existance.
    i also move the hill to a place where no one would dare go
    MY HILL

14. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Due to my high level of DETERMINATION, I respawn two hours before you've killed me and then I break into your house and backstab you, killing you.
    Still my hill.

15. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    I kill you, then kill you again, and again, and again, negating your DETERMINATION (hint: look at forum avatar), and move the world to my own

MY HILL

16. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    In some alternative universe I am the ruler of Hillland, a counts in which the hill is.
    My hill?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017
  17. wyndman

Local Time:
    The citizens of Hilland grow weary of the draconian rule of Rhoen. In time they gather and form a militia. Training night and day, a leader emerges who promises to let them live free. The militia storms Rohen's compound and exile him to a place known only as "B-Team". I take my place as rightful ruler declaring.. This is My Hill!

18. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I declare that it's my hill, confusing everyone. Then I actually take the hill.
    My hill.

19. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Unfortunately my Glameow(pokemon) have Own Tempo ability so it's resistant to Confusion!
    Glameow uses Sucker Punch on Rohen! It's super effecive! Rohen fainted!

My hill

20. You saying Rohen is some grass pokemon? Which one?