1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King of the hill forum game

Discussion in 'Annoying Forum Games' started by tyler489, Jul 22, 2015.

1. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    It was never even explicitly stated it was a hill in a minecraft world never mind a particular server, but if you want to play it that way then I hack into the server host and make myself the root admin then disable all other access keys, then go to the hill and surround the entire area in spatial IO pylons, store the hill inside a spatial storage cell, then I build 32x160x32 scale replica of the tower of pimps where the hill used to be and then place the cell with the hill in it in an item frame inside hollowed out hole somewhere inside the 32x32x32 block of obsidian at the base, then I create a worldguard region in a 100k x 100k box around the area with all block interaction flags disabled and then finally set the server permissions files and server host access keys to read only so they can't be modified by anyone else.

MY HILL

PS. I unban everybody that Hansi banned btw, so you're all welcome to come and bask in my glory ;)

2. AlphaRue

AlphaRue Egotistic Extremely Important Member

Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    I remotely hack into the host copy the world file delete the server files, cancel the subscription and locally host it inside an enclosed lan network with no outside connections, then I systematically delete everything on the HDD other than the region file containing the hill, encrypt the disk using an algorithm that continually changes the algorithms and an algorithm that randomly creates new encryption algorithms whilst adding in a line to the locking code that causes the file to delete itself if any further modification is made, there is an attempt at accessing any part of the code, or someone enters any password
    BTW I also physically wiped all drives containing any fragment of "the hill's" code
    MY HILL
    [DOUBLEPOST=1437612138][/DOUBLEPOST]now to wait for someone clever enough to bypass that

3. ZzConradzZ

ZzConradzZ The Purple Cat

Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    Or... just a thought here, you could always claim the hill. Simple. or you could ward the hill, no admin work nessary

4. AlphaRue

Local Time:
    too easy to bypass

5. chaosblad3

Local Time:
    The funny thing is according to the rules that the OP stated I had to wait for someone else to post after you before I could try to take it again :p

I remove the physical drive from the machine on your lan and extract the disc platter and put it through a process that renders the data permanently fixed at an atomic level, thus circumventing your self-deletion code and stopping your supplementary random encryption algorithms from being able to further encrypt the data, then I load the file up on a new computer terminal inside of a chain of 100 nested hyperbolic time chambers such that after leaving the computer set to bruteforce your decryption password I can step outside the outermost chamber, wait just a few second then return to the innermost chamber in which such a cosmicly insane amount of time would have now passed that the bruteforce would be finished.

I then transfer the decrypted data via a neural interface directly into my hippocampus and then shatter the disc platter that had your encrypted copy on as well as incinerate the terminal I used to decrypt it leaving no trace.. the last and only trace of the hill will now live on entirely in my memories!

MY HILL

6. AlphaRue

Local Time:
    and just how did you get the disc attached via USB port to the computer I am currently using?(as it is still here)

7. ZzConradzZ

ZzConradzZ The Purple Cat

Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    *watches Manager Demote @chaosblad3 for abuse of power and server hacking.*

8. AlphaRue

Local Time:
  9. chaosblad3

Local Time:
    Simple, I back-traced your IP to your physical location, broke into your house and stole it from you while you were on the toilet :p

10. AlphaRue

Local Time:
    I havent gone to the bathroom recently though :p

11. chaosblad3

Local Time:
    I am a ninja with a sneak skill of "Endless Nine".. you could be sat right at your computer for all I care and you still wouldn't notice me take it!

Edit: I must admit, I'm enjoying seeing how many anime references I can make :D

12. AlphaRue

Local Time:
    especially considering it is fused to my hand?

13. chaosblad3

Local Time:
    With a sneak skill of endless nine you are not capable of perceiving any action I take, I can take my time chopping off your hand and you still wouldn't notice anything, not even that your hand was now missing.. I'm just THAT sneaky! ;)

14. AlphaRue

Local Time:
    and your going to magically bypass the quantum barriers setup, each separated by only a planck?

15. hansi132

hansi132 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    Well now you told him your plans so he know how to counter them. The best soulution would be silence as they dont know how they can take it over if they dont know what you did because you never told anyone therefor the HILL IS MINE

16. chaosblad3

Local Time:
    Pretty much: I use the power of the Dragon Torc to become the supreme quantum observer of the multiverse and then collapse the quantum wave function until the only remaining reality is one in which my personal timespace converges with an earlier point in an alternate timespace from before you even had the idea to put your quantum barriers in place, then through my observation of the newly converged timespace in which I am able to obtain the drive I collapse all other conceivable timespaces making that event a fixed constant that must therefore occur in all possible realities and timespaces from then on.

Currently unless alpha has any other way to deny my taking of the drive (which as previously stated is now a fixed constant that has and will always happen in any version of reality) then the hill is still residing inside my brain.. if you are trying to stake a claim to the hill inside my mind then you must simply be a figment of my imagination, in which case I will choose to imagine you as a talking potato buried in the soil at the base of the hill, so there!

STILL MY HILL!

17. hansi132

Local Time:
    Not really as i still dident say what i did wich causes you to not be able to know how i took it or if i took it.

18. chaosblad3

Local Time:
    This thread is the historical document detailing the existence of the hill, if you don't state that something happened in this thread then it didn't happen, so your defence of omission won't work :p

19. hansi132

Local Time:
    Well the hill is mine but i wont tell how i managed to get it as it will make any atempt on reclaiming it impossible as you have no clue where i put it

20. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    I use the TARDIS to prevent you from doing it, therefore i stop it and create a time paradox!