1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King of the hill forum game

Discussion in 'Annoying Forum Games' started by tyler489, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    You forgot about the Earth's core being a black hole.
    LOL U DIED.
    But I'm in the world in which Earth had not been blackholed and claim the hill as mine.
    My hill.

2. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    But the inverse world is incapable of affecting the normal world, so the black hole does not make any noticeable difference, also the sun black hole would have the same mass as the normal sun, so it wouldn't make any difference either...
    But that doesn't matter anyway now, since the inverse world is just like the normal world now anyway
    Tea for all birbs and sneks!
    Our Hill!

3. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I nuke the hill from the orbit.
    Nuked hill.

4. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    But the position that was orbit is now underground, so when you tried to launch the nuke, it just failed to launch, it doesn't go off though, but for some reason the space station does not have windows so you dont know why.

Our Hill!

5. snakeworm11

snakeworm11 Guest

Before anything else, I renew the ward dome above the hill, which reaches 20 meters upwards from the hill down all the way to the bottom of the crust.

6. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    How is my space station underground but the earth is not blackholed?

7. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    ;)

8. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    It should do nothing except for a name change.
    YOU BETRAYED LOGIC

9. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    No logic has been betrayed, the inverse and normal world swapping properties would have essentially swapped the locations of everybody in the worlds, as shown by snake and I being in the now normal world, which would imply that you are now in the world that used to be the normal world but is now the equivalent to the inverse world.

Long story short everybody who was in the inverse world is now in the normal world and everybody in the normal world is now in the inverse world.

... I drink some tea with the snek and birb.

10. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    So you are in a crater.
    Not your hill.

11. Lato_Diafol

Lato_Diafol Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world. Subtle manipulations by the illuminati cause the caffeine percentage of coffee in America to be increased. This in turn causes one of the admins to go on a caffeine bender and they add Sync to this mudpack.

I create many shell constructors and hire an army of zombie pigmen to run on treadmills to power them. I thus use them to create an army of clones. Together we chop down a forest in the mining dimention and make signs and torches out of the resources. We then stage an occupational protest of the hill with such signs as "Slind for President" and "What do we want? Halflife 3. When do we want it? NOW!"

We spend 3 weeks being rowdy before settling down on the hill with an atmosphere of stubborn discontent refusing to move until our demands are met.

Our Protest Hill!

12. Datsaltysnek

Datsaltysnek lover of NCIS

Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    i use the powwer of attack heli copters and arresting people before taking over your hill and build a wildlife sancuary on it making it protected land
    my hill!

13. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Except the hill is a crater. So Lato_Diafol goes to protest on some other hill. And snek also illegally "arests" protestors on that hill.

Nice to see signs and torches on the same side tho.

Still nobodys hill.

Wait, if the other hill is a crater, is the new hill actually valid?

14. Lato_Diafol

Lato_Diafol Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Those of the clone army able to successfully escape arrest fill in the crater of the "old hill" in with basalt and top it over with dirt but leaving a complex nest of tunnels deep into the rock.

My Anthill!

15. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Uhm, it is now a wildlife sanctuary, you are told of by some wildlife bird nuts, whilst i perch on one of their shoulders

16. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    The sanctuary is on another hill.

17. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    I forget, and don't feel like checking back, is this the universe that I protected from alternate universes entering it?
    I drink some tea on my plateau watching the hill from a safe distance while I think about that question.

18. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Wait, what hill, the inverse one :/

19. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Well so far in the story of the hills, we have confirmed that alternate universes, alternate dimensions, and alternate planes of existence, all three exist, the inverse world being the third of those, some time ago I shielded the universe from travel between universes.:
    But I can't remember if we are still in that sheild universe or if the sheild has somehow been broken yet?

20. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    It hasn't been broken, but you have gone to the inverse world, despite the inverse world being illogical due to the earth being a black hole.