1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King of the hill forum game

Discussion in 'Annoying Forum Games' started by tyler489, Jul 22, 2015.

1. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    Alright ill explain my logic since i'm bored. The inverse world is a reflection of the normal world, meaning actions in the normal world effect the inverse world, but actions in the inverse world don't effect the normal world. Also in my head the inverse world is sorta like an inside out hollow earth, meaning everything that is empty space in the normal world is filled in the inverse world and everything that is filled with earth in the normal world is empty space in the inverse world. Also gravity would work backwards, so the center of the earth would be a white hole not a black hole, which would counteract the lack of gravity under you, by pushing you away from it, into the inverse surface of the earth instead of being pulled into it like you would on normal earth. And since the aforementioned bit about the inverse world not being able to effect the normal world, and the normal world effecting the inverse world, that would mean that the only possible way to modify the inverse world, would be to modify the normal world. therefore, even if the core of the earth were a black hole, it would not destroy the world, because it cannot modify the world, only things that do not have a counterpart in the normal world (such as someone who crossed over into the inverse world) could be effected by it. *gasps for breath*
    did that make any sense?

2. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    Gravity working backwards tears stuff apart. So nothing bigger than the planck lenght can exist in the inverse world.

3. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    I dont know what is going on anymore ._.
    My hill

4. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    coolgi's world goes full heat death right after being created, so reset won't be enough. I DELETE SYSTEM32

5. brandonlk

Local Time:
    God dammit Rohen :C

6. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Except you seem to have missed the part about everything in that world being indestructible and unmovable unless it was brought in from another world ;)
    Also we aren't in that world anymore anyway, (well you are but that's fine for the above reason)

I guess Brandon's hill, im still watching from my plateau

7. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Gravity doesn't destroy matter. It pulls it apart, causing instant heat death to the mirror world.
    I destabilize the higgs field in the normal world, which causes vacuum decay to happen.

8. brandonlk

Local Time:
    Uhm, can we just like... have one hill :/

9. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:

10. brandonlk

Local Time:
  11. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    With the vaccum decay of the universe, my sheild preventing change from outside universes breaks down.
    This allows one of my infinite selfs to extract our particals and a few key objects particals from this universe and insert them, reassembled in a new uninhabited universe so that nobody will be hurt when we inevitably destroy this one.

We all fall from the sky of this new planet and face plant on the ground. Miraculously none of us are seriously injured. When I fall I just happen to land on the reassembled hill, which I claim as my own.
    My Hill

12. brandonlk

Local Time:
    So, uh 1 hill now, cool, good
    *glides down as not to hurt anything*

13. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Imfinity cannot be contained in a finite space. You all suffocate due to using up all of the oxygen in the universe in a few secounds and raising the level of CO2 on the planet to the lethal level. I go to the planet with the hill on it in a space suit and claim the hill as mine.
    My hill.

14. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    That made no sense...
    Anyway Trees are still here, and they cover the earth, they make more oxygen for the atmosphere, I come and push Rohen in his big bulky spacesuit off the hill.
    My Hill

15. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I climb back to top of the hill and push coolgi off the hill.
    My hill.

16. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    I climb up to my plateau and parachute down onto Rohen on the hill. I kick him off, and use the parachute to make a tent to live in.
    My Hill

17. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    The tent burns down in mysterious circumstamces. I climb the hill and see a pack of wolves consuming a dead traveller next to some ashes. Then I decide to claim the hill and build a house on it.
    My hill.

18. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Up on my plateau watching wolves and ashes, I finally get up and say
    “Welp I’m bored, time to resume the hill war.”
    And I detonate a bomb just far away enough from the hill to knock rohen over but not close enough to damage the hill. I walk up the hill and sit down after pushing rohen the rest of the way off.
    My Hill

19. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I spam Pneumaticcraft Vortex Cannons unthil coolgi lands on a mountain.
    My hill.

20. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    I land with slime boots, and bounce back just as fast, colliding with rohen on the hill and transferring all my momentum into him. He flys 1.3k blocks away before landing in a tree
    My Hill