1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King of the hill forum game

Discussion in 'Annoying Forum Games' started by tyler489, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Evan317

Evan317 Resigned Member of MyM Staff Patron Tier 1 Booster

Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    I wake up due to the loud noise from the construction, Due to inspiration i decide to build a nice bar outside of the cottage and decide to invite Sirwillow to have some drinks as compensation.
    One day it will be our hill.

BanananaBread likes this.
  2. BanananaBread

BanananaBread The W̴̬̔̂i̴̝͇̇̚l̷͈̾̍l̷̨̋͠ǒ̴̫͝w̴̫̬̍͛

Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    One night after a few to many drinks, i decide to invade a village far off in the distance and conquer their army. I stumble into the bar and tell Evan the news and pass out.
    Rip me, and our army

3. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    i walk into the bar and ask for an apple cider, whilst i sit down and drink i see sirwillow over on the other side of the bar mumbling about how he has conquered an army

4. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    I continue to own the hill.
    My hill.

5. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    I swim around a beautiful nebula, and use a magical intercom system to announce on my shell
    (Tour Guide Voice)
    “If you will look to the West during the next night cycle you will see the beautiful turtleshell nebula, which I named just now. Thank you for choosing Logi galactic touring. For all your self-contained moving solar system needs!”
    Then I go back to writing my book while I drift in slow curcles around the nebula, keeping it to my left.

6. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I announce that I have owned the hill for longer that anybody else has ever had (counting in messages since claim).

7. Evan317

Evan317 Resigned Member of MyM Staff Patron Tier 1 Booster

Local Time:
    As Rohen thinks he owns the hill I decide to send Sir.Willows army to Rohen, The army manages to retake the hill and drive rohen off into the distance.
    My Hill.

8. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Sig

9. sporefreak

sporefreak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    Uhh.

My Hill

10. See? This is what happens when the game gets too complex.
    Locks hill in the zero dimension and runs off with the keys for another week.
    My Hill

11. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Zero dim is nonexistance. ಠ_ಠ
    I create a 4dimendional hill that bypasses time, sit on it and make it so it (and me) always exist one second after the present time.
    My half-existant hill.

12. Lillan

Lillan Member

Local Time:
    I'm new and is looking for the hill, I get the info that the hill is in some weird mixture of time. I take a shovel and dig a hole. I put a sign in the hole...

"MY INVERTED HILL"

13. BanananaBread

BanananaBread The W̴̬̔̂i̴̝͇̇̚l̷͈̾̍l̷̨̋͠ǒ̴̫͝w̴̫̬̍͛

Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    I still lay on the ground, passed out. Evan tries to wake me up but i refuse. Just me, chillin in a bar. Finally i sit up and grab a close by newspaper. The headline reads "Riot over multi-dimensional hill!" I sit there, staring into the newspaper. Finally, i stand up, my body aches from the drinks, shot glasses lay everywhere around me. "Well I'm never doing that again." I walk over to the public computer in our bar and go on the MYM forum to read the recent news about the hill. There i find my latest post, and then remember, "oh wait i have an army." I find Evan and make a plan. On a foggy morning we will sneak up to Lillian's hill. Evan and I wake up one morning and are delighted to see today is a very foggy day. It is freezing cold outside with a very slow, yet brisk breeze. The visibility outside is very low, I can't even see the bar from my house. We quickly gather the army, of at least a thousand soldiers, with different techniques of attack. We gently and slowly crawl through the tall grass. The grass was damp, and the dirt was cold and muddy. Suddenly, a sound is heard, then a scream. There's a hole in the ground, with dozens of our men stuck in the bottom, the top slowly closes. It was a piston trap Lillan had not mentioned in the post. If Lillan didn't mention there being traps, there are probably multiple other ones. We are getting closer to the hill, Evan and I look back at our army and realize something, the army has thinned. We are unsure what happened to the army. We decide to still attack with what we have left. We scare off Lillan and make the inverted hill ours. We make a deep moat around the hill and use the extra dirt to fill in the inverted hill, just making it a normal hill. We build a castle, with an underground passage way to the bar.
    Our Hill

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    Evan317 likes this.
  14. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I continue to own my 4-dimesional hill.
    My not-entirelly-in-existance hill.

15. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    I send my astral projection to check out my back and find an extra foggy area, wondering why I didn’t notice it before I quickly dispel the fog (I don’t like fog on my back) to see a castle with numerous pit falls and a moat around it. Then I fly into the bar and begin taking votes on what our next destination in the universe should be.

16. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    i vote a giant forest :p

17. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I leave a note saying "Boötes Void" one second after you read it.

18. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    As I begin researching various locations that could be described as a “giant forest,” I warp to the Boötes Void. Looking around and realizing how empty and boring it is here, I pick up the pace on my research into giant space forests.

19. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I continue to claim my hill.

20. I, who had been hiding inside the Boötes Void to have a cup of tea with the Ellimist, who is ranked 10 on the Kardashev Scale, convince them to help me purge the hill of all unworthy claimers. They, using means unknown to anyone else (even me), make the hill claimable by only those who have no R(or similar) in their names, or else their heads will implode.
    As my name is devoid of any R's, My Hill

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2018