1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King of the hill forum game

Discussion in 'Annoying Forum Games' started by tyler489, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    1:09 AM
    I saw you when you were istalling the bomb. I destroy it by exploding a small amount of TNT next to it. It deforms the hill slightly compared to what it was before, but no huge damage is done and the bomb is destroyed (FYI if you explode explosives with explosives they will no longer be functional and won't explode).
    Still my hill.

2. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    7:09 PM
    That would depend on the type of explosive...

Anyway I want to see what will happen so while rohen is distracted I reinstall the bomb so that it is slightly out of phase with reality. This means that it cannot be seen or interacted with until a split second before it goes off. It will also remain stationary relative to my shell (do what you like with that knowledge.)
    The timer is set for 3 posts from now.

SanndyTheManndy likes this.
  3. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I push the entire hill towards the direction of the nearest black hole with my magic powers. It either gets pushed and the bomb remains there, or coolgi flies towards a black hole.
    Still my hill.

4. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Meh I’ve survived black holes before, and now we have that spell to protect the residents of my back from its gravity :p

I fly swim along with the hill to keep the bomb inside it. After the next post it will explode (or during my next post if someone else doesn’t narrate the effects of it before then)

5. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    With my psionic powers I keep moving the hill to a direction opposite to coolgi's direction of movement. As the hill has less momentum than coolgi, it can change directions faster. The hill ends up a few kilometers from the bomb, which then explodes creating an anti-melon with a radious of 5 m on it's location.
    Still my hill

6. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    An "anti-melon" sounds tasty :3

7. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Autoincorrect.

8. DemonLetsPlay

DemonLetsPlay New Member

Local Time:
    I build a dirt house on the new hill

MY HILL

9. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I consume all of the souls released through the destruction of the previous universe and become a chaos god. Then I smash your pity hill and stones to pieces and claim a hill in my own new dimension.
    My hill.

10. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I put myself back together with little to no effort, and even more powerful than before.
    You die due to the lack of oxygen.

My hill.

11. sporefreak

sporefreak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    Not sure what y'all are arguing about.

Still My Hill

12. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    All of you are already dead.

My hill.

13. brandonlk

brandonlk Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:09 AM
  14. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    The universe has been destroyed on the previous page.

15. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Well since sanndy was the one to destroy the previous universe, and he is referring to me as a giant turtle still, it is assumed that he did not destroy me. And brandon too for the same reason.

16. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I just set up a powerful EMP mine, leave a dummy, run, then come back and start looting guns and ammo from the dead robots.
    My hill.

17. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I flee, you pay the hobos, they get off the hill, then I claim the hill.
    My hill.

18. BanananaBread

BanananaBread The W̴̬̔̂i̴̝͇̇̚l̷͈̾̍l̷̨̋͠ǒ̴̫͝w̴̫̬̍͛

Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    I'm sitting in a deleted universe. A never ending expansion of darkness. My body slowly becomes weak as all feeling fades. Darkness. Next thing I know i am sitting on a cold metal floor. I hear a voice in the room talking among himself. "How could this be, impossible!". The voice was new to me, so old and crackly. He sees me awake on the floor. "Oh good, you're awake, are you okay?" I sit up, my chest aching horribly. He continues to rant about how the universe was deleted, but just how does this place exist if the universe was deleted. I find a door. I slowly open it and look outside. We are in a box of spectre blocks? I see something on the other side of the box as he grabs my arm and tugs me back. "That is none of your business!" It looked like a teleporter? He hands me a glass of wine. He is talking, but I can't help to think about what I saw. A teleporter, how could I reach it without him realizing. I see a kitchen knife in the other room. I excuse myself for a second and grab the sharp knife then hide it in my pocket. "A dance?" I ask. We begin to dance, as I pull him in during our dance I stab him in the back then kick him against the wall. He gets up and grabs me as I make a run for the door. How is he still moving? I grab him by the arm and throw him towards the wall, pushing the knife deeper into his chest. He breathes his last breath, I quickly pull the knife out of his chest. I run to the teleporter. I look through the book of dimensions. Aha! DIM-0. The teleporter opens, and I swiftly run through. I look around and see a hill. I silently approach the hill. I see rohen relaxing, he sits there innocently looking at the clouds. I quickly throw the bloody knife while he's not looking. Woosh. The knife flies through the air, piercing Rohen in his back. Suddenly Rohen dissapears, dust floating in the air. A piece of paper lays where he vanished. "You have conquered me this time." He had prepared for this, using his magic to quickly flee. Although I expect him to be back. I claim the hill as mine.

MY HILL
    I like writing, don't hurt me :3

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  19. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    I place a cat that was genetically modified for being able to run for extremelly long amounts of time near the hill, then watch as Willow runs after it and claim the hill.
    My hill.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  20. PotatoWithHat

PotatoWithHat Lord of Giraffes

Local Time:
    I start a communist revolution with Xenomorphs
    My Our Hill.