1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Knowing the difference between a Server Issue and a Player issue

Discussion in 'Tutorials, Tips and Tricks' started by SirStudMuffin, Oct 31, 2016.

1. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    Now yes i know your surprised im being helpful for once but hear me out, Over the past couple of weeks ive seen people who havent quite understood the difference so this is here to help people understand what is a server issue ( whats happening on the server end) and what a player issue is (whats happening player side)

Server Issues:
    A server issue is normally something like TPS or the server constantly crashing because its being weird or having an off day, this is often when you should go to the staff and POLITELY ask them to look into it. (PRO TIP: Being patient and waiting gets stuff done quicker than moaning at staff over and over)

Player Issues:
    This is often things like FPS issues or client performance issues. Its often good to ask for help of the staff but normally best if an FPS issue to check you have the correct settings for your PC (such as Minecraft settings, Allocating RAM, etc)

The Grey Area:
    Now this area doesnt come under Server or player issues, but is still important to mention. These are issues that are normally griefs, bugs or other issues, that dont fall under player issues(Where youve checked everything you know) and Serer Issues (where you cant do anything about you playing the pack. This is where you would go to staff straight away.

BUT AN IMPORTANT TIP: Be nice, you be mean and staff will lets not say ignore you but have a less willing approach towards your issue. If your pushy and annoying then staff will get annoyed by it, they are real people so treat them like you would your mother.

nightwolfhunter9 and tyler489 like this.
  2. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    SirStudMuffin do you want to treat me like your mother? I think I may feel a bit weirded out by that just a bit.

How about treat staff the same way you would want to be treated. Seeing things from both sides helps a lot and will make staff/player relationships much better. ;)

Timmypwn, LunaBlossoms and tyler489 like this.
  3. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    The answer to that is a Yes and No Lordi, I give you the same respect as my Mother, and also have the great banter too so