Hi. I'd like to make a request to allow anyone to kill monsters that are in claims in the nether. When players crosses a spawner in the nether, they will break it 95% of the time, and the other 5% of the time they will claim it. Both of these means that it's almost impossible for other players to get blaze rods, unless they travel hundreds or thousands of blocks out. Allowing players to kill inside claims would fix that problem, as it would only take 1 person claiming a single spawner for players to be able to farm the rods. And if a player wants a private farm with cursed earth there, they can just build a cube around the area. And please.. Don't say "But you can just lure them out".. Doing that with blazes is NOT fun.