Developer

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by Slind, Feb 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    Hey,

we haven´t looked or asked around for new developers since we started with the international servers and our german devs are either inactive or very busy with study atm. I for my self are able to create small fixes, but I don´t have the experience and time to dig deeper into it, with 8 soon 9 servers.
    We just started to split up the servers to improve the performance and to be able to handle more players/slots. However this gives us a lot of new challenges without the luxus of thousands of awesome more or less working plugins like bukkit has.

To sum it up, this is a quick overview of what we need experienced java devs for:
    • expanding our own plugins (e.g. invSync, ForumBridge..)
    • building solutions for multiserver support (e.g. vote listener)
    • hot-fixing bugs from mods and improving their performance if possible (bytecode editing)
    • building solutions for the difficulties through mods, especially nbt data (e.g. kit plugin/mod with nbt data support)
    • translating our own ideas

What we expect from you:
    • 1-2 years active java/programming experience
    • basics like sql experience
    • performance optimization/concurrency (cache, async, simul, sorted lists...)
    • investing at least 3-4 hours a week
    What we can give you:
    • privileges like free tier<n>
    • title if you want
    • voice in our staff team
    • with gained trust over time more and more access to the servers
    • good feeling that you support the servers and its community ;)

Apply: if you are interested please send me a private message via. this form: Developer Application

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.