1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Lost Soul Fragment

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by Barret161, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Barret161

Barret161 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    Hello,

after some time I started playing again on this Server (Direwolf20 Node2). I have no issues with everything I lost except for one item: Watering Can (Reinforced)

Of course everyone is responsible for their own losses but the problem with this item specifically is that I permanently lost 3 full hearts to make it and there is no way with normal gameplay to get this back, as far as I know.

My request would be to get full health back. I have no issues with building the watering can itself again but the permanent health lost is a very bad disadvantage.

Regards,
    Barret161

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  2. Broklyn_Datroll

Broklyn_Datroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    Barret161 likes this.
  3. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    FYI do NOT shift click the soul when crafting it, that is what causes the 3 hearts bug.

Barret161 likes this.
  4. Barret161

Barret161 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    I looked it up again and realized I lost 3 instead of 1 heart, as it should have been.
    Thanks for this important note!

EDIT: I made a mistake. I only lost 1 heart during the process but thanks to the heart containers it looked like 3 hearts.
    (heart containers add 10% health for each container based on your regular health)

5. Broklyn_Datroll

Broklyn_Datroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    So you lost only one heart? Great to hear! And as pointed out above, do be careful with that sword, shift-clicking with it can be dangerous. :)