1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Low tps on server

Discussion in 'Forever Stranded' started by KamyX123, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:04 PM
    Okay, I tested this out just now, TPS is 18-20, and I was getting some major block lag. I would break and place blocks and everything was about 45 seconds behind. I would step back and see blocks break and then place as if there was a ghost doing it. There were only 2 other people online and they say they have not gotten any noticeable lag though the TPS did spike every now and then from 20 to 10 ish and then back to 20. Could this lag Sareena and I be player specific? maybe corrupted files (though I just had mine reset).

2. Sareena

Sareena Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    Again, it never seems related to TPS. Even at the very worst of times, the TPS is 18-20. Server TPS has nothing to do with it.
    It's not just me and you. Two other people at the beginning of this post stated they are seeing problems.
    Maybe at that very time you were having issues, the other two were not, but I have been on when there are 4-5 people and everyone is having issues and saying something about it.
    When it's really bad, the server just restarts itself (no warning message) and that; more often then not; makes no difference in the lag.
    I've played a little more, and there was the block lag, but that's not the same as what was happening previously.
    I cannot say it's been resolved, as I just haven't played much due to these very issues.
    Honestly, it's probably just the mod pack and 1.10 on a server unfortunately. I wanted to try and go through this, but if there isn't going to be any real investigation beyond someone logging in to see if there is an issue, then this won't really get resolved or provide any assistance.

3. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    1:04 AM