1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Machines Stopped Working

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by BaxMax, Nov 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grav0r

grav0r Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    also pack updated to 1.0.2. now, maybe it has some fixes.. not recommended yet, but i will make some tests :)

2. bobthepig2

bobthepig2 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    is their anyway i can update NEI with out breaking anything?

3. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    As it is needed on the server you will not be able to join if you use a different version.

4. taylorcolin

taylorcolin New Member

Local Time:
    11:07 PM
    I cannot secure a connection to the server, is anyone else having this problem?

5. Jeffrey2365

Jeffrey2365 Member

Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    Hmm, i did update my ChickenCore an my NotEnoughItems. It did allow me to join :p so it doesn't affect the server :p

6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Okay, good to know.

7. SilentStar

SilentStar Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hm... is there a way to help with this problem? Maybe writing down exact times, we have this problem?

8. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    We found a possible fix for the mfr version in bevo and dw 1.0.2, we are waiting 24 hours to see if it works, if so, we will update and see if that changes anything.

9. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    then this problem must be new, when i was on it never stopped working except once, about 3 days before i was banned, and that was just with ender IO conduits

10. Jasonbc

Jasonbc Active Member

Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    This is an old, old issue. I guess having been around Minecraft for a long time has its perks. We never found what caused it, but even with or without chunk loaders, if for some reason the server doesn't load two adjacent chunks correctly, the pipes, fluids, devices, etc. stop transferring across the chunk line. Only way we ever got it to start up again was to break the pipe/device/system and place it back down to get the server to re-recognize that it was pathed again. Went for power, liquids, solid items through pipes, anything transferring across the chunk. Haven't seen the issue as often in the newer builds. This still a thing?

11. Bennyboy1695

Bennyboy1695 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    Yeah this is an old issue that's over 6 months old, why did you resurect it :p

12. Jasonbc

Jasonbc Active Member

Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    Because no one said they had it fixed, or even knew where to start looking for it. We did a little trial and error on a older server with the same issues. Just thought I'd shed a little light on what we found back then. That and now I can run around like Dr. Frankenstein yelling "It lives, it lives!"

13. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    this issue is obviously fixed now, can someone lock the thread so it doesn't get necro'd again?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.