1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Magical Wood Tool Parts

Discussion in 'Infinity Skyblock' started by PrisonOfSouls, Nov 11, 2018.

1. PrisonOfSouls

PrisonOfSouls Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:56 PM
    I have tried to make a tool rod out of magical wood, but it's not working.
    The magical wood tool parts are shown up in the NEI and there is no information if they are disabled.
    I've thought that it may use more than one block to craft it but there is no magical wood tool rod showing up in the part builders GUI even if I put up to 24 blocks in it.

2. Datsaltysnek

Datsaltysnek lover of NCIS

Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    Hmm did you try a quick relog/restart of the game it may be a issue with client/server as the server could be running behind just a smidge but that is highly unlikely id suppose

3. PrisonOfSouls

Local Time:
    I've tried relog, restart game and restart the launcher.
    Tested it with FTB and MYM Launcher, still no success.
    As I put the magical wood in the part builder, the stats were shown on the right side of the GUI, just the toll parts doesn't show up.
    Clicking on the slots where the tool parts should be won't give me the tool parts, so it isn't a visual bug.

4. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hello PrisonOfSouls,

I tested making the magical tool rods on both singleplayer and on the MyM server and both attempts resulted with the same outcome, they cannot be created. Seeing as you are stating they cannot be made when you are using the FTB launcher either, it is safe to assume that the magical wood parts (I tested quite a few different) are disabled in the pack by the mod author. Therefore there is nothing we can do for you here as we usually do not change certain aspects of a modpack. I will go ahead and mark this as done.

Best regards,

5. PrisonOfSouls

Local Time:
    Thank you for your help, now I have an answer! :)
    I was just confused, that they are shown up in the NEI.
    And no, i don't want that anything to be changed, I love this modpack as it is.

Have a great day (;

tonalom likes this.