1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done McEternal - Glitched Area of Moon Kicking me From Server

Discussion in 'MC Eternal' started by DruthXzezpar, May 27, 2021.

1. DruthXzezpar

DruthXzezpar Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    I entered a part of the moon on McEternal that crashed the server. And now when I try to log back into the server I get one of two messages (attached photos) before being kicked back to main menu or to the hub. Could yall set me to tp to spawn upon login or something to fix my game? Error1. Error2.

2. TheeForgotten

TheeForgotten Senior Moderator Build Team Booster

Local Time:
    8:47 PM
    Hey DruthXzezpar,

Thanks for filling this out. I had trouble on the moon once before when on Mcetnerals and we thought we fixed it. If you could give me the about cords of where this area was i can come on and look at it to see whats going on.

3. DruthXzezpar

Local Time:
    Luckily I am able to see the map for a few seconds, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the Auroran tower that I got close to

Attached Files:

4. TheeForgotten

TheeForgotten Senior Moderator Build Team Booster

Local Time:
    8:47 PM
    Thank you for the cords. I will ask that you try to stay away from that area. As if i remember that was one of the dead zones on the map. I will also ping the @Administrator for you as this has been a bad spot before.

5. DruthXzezpar

Local Time:
    Thanks for the quick help! I was able to get on and go home so whatever yall did fixed it. I'll make sure to report anymore deadzones as I will be exploring the moon alot haha

6. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:47 PM
    Marking as closed.