1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Minecraft cannot start

Discussion in 'Revelation' started by coolgi3000, Apr 8, 2018.

1. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    When I try to launch Revelation from the MYM launcher the console comes up with this:
    upload_2018-4-8_15-25-58.
    and immediately goes back to the pack selection screen. There is no crash-report. I have tried reinstalling and hard force updating the pack several times, and I have 4GB of RAM allocated to the launcher. It works fine on the Twitch/Curse launcher, so I can just use that, but I would like to have the MYM launcher working.

Also sometimes when I click the launcher button and login it says something about invalid email/password even though I have the right info, it works if I try again. I am unsure if these issues are related but figured I would mention it.

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    2:28 AM
    Please right click the modpack and click view folder then go back to the .mineyourmind directory and delete the net/minecraft directory inside libraries. Delete instances/FTB-Revelation and try again.

3. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    Alright, I will update here once I have tried that, it may be a little while.
    [doublepost=1523318738,1523278962][/doublepost]That worked. Thanks SirWill!