1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Minecraft Comes Alive Crystal ball not functioning

Discussion in 'CrundeeCraft' started by parsa335, Oct 15, 2017.

1. parsa335

parsa335 Member

Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    Hi again. I believe the crystal ball is not functioning to prevent griefing but is there a way for me to use it within my claim because I don't have the intention of griefing?

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    No, it was intentionally disabled as it can cause all sorts of issues with players creating villages all over the world, there may be additional reasons, but this was the first to spring to mind.

3. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    Then why not disable the mod altogether?

4. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    The naturally spawned villagers are part of the mod.

Let me expound on why get rid of that crystal ball, one option is "I live in a village" So now it generates a decent sized village, the player quits, never bothered to claim the area, the village sits there, this happens another ten times that week... soon the world is littered with villages that players can't remove and we have a Sr. Mod stationed out there to keep regening areas. There's also the issue of those things bypass claims since they don't bother to check for protections they just more or less world edit out a space and call it home.

Rohen likes this.
  5. CrimsonSZ

CrimsonSZ Bored of being bored because being bored is boring

Local Time:
    9:39 AM
    Wasn't there a way to keep the choices down to "your preferred sex" and completely negate the choice of housing?

6. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    Since the original question was answered, I will go ahead and close this thread. If you find yourself requiring further assistance regarding this matter, please feel free to reopen this thread.