1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minecraft Nero Server - English

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Slind, May 7, 2016.

1. DragonbornWolf

DragonbornWolf Furry Gamer

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    Not exactly, there is a bug that if you log in in the air, few blocks above the ground, fly will be enabled on you
    From what I know, only the donors with that perk can do the bug, I hadn't tested this out myself

2. Werwolfi_de

Werwolfi_de Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    well its abusing the system which can lead into a ban, i highly recommend to not use it ;)

3. Demonica6666

Demonica6666 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Yeah. After a reset, I was in the air. I did tp home to get put back on the ground and eliminate the fly. I love to fly, but since it is not allowed, I do not even try to use it. lol. On a server like this, boats are your friends.

4. Tecknosa

Tecknosa Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    why does the graves mod not work correctly in this pack?

5. Werwolfi_de

Local Time:
    there is no graves mod which stores your items. the grave mod is only there to make a memorial for your deaths. its working as intended

6. alven4

alven4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    The coal jetpack is much better than boat. It requires only water to run and has "infinite" fuel (not maintenance free, but you don't need to mine anything). Only bad (depends on your style) side it has, is that it uses backpack slot.

7. ultratutu9

ultratutu9 Greater Band of Mana, of stored power.

Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    How about making a nero factions server?

8. Amped_Gamin

Amped_Gamin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    About Nero and it's no kits, fly, or back, I love it. I miss fly and back, but it's fun to play without it. It makes it hard. Maybe have an "easycore" server, in which ores are less rare, fly and back are enabled, and maybe kits too, but I like the hardcore vibe of the Nero, with 1 hour rt cool down, no donator advantages but a few small things like extra homes, which makes it kind of even for PVP between donors and non-donors. Either way, I love this mod pack so far.[DOUBLEPOST=1463343240][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, if you add an easycore server maybe have a plugin that detects extra mods like maps on the normal server that doesn't allow them, as it's not in the modpack, but they're allowed in easycore.

Demonica6666 likes this.
  9. Tecknosa

Tecknosa Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    i am hoping you meant there is no graves mod in the pack, because the graves mod in civ to name one does store you items so they dont despawn before you get back to them. after talking a few about it there are several players that are also wishing for the graves mod ,that holds your items and keeps them from despawning, to be added ASAP if not before. imho it is a REAL pain in the ass to have to remake and/or rediscover your armour and/or weapons that you just spent hours if not days irl getting.

Demonica6666 likes this.
  10. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    That the graves don't store the items is an issue with the AoA mod, I already reported it to the dev and he will try to make it compatible with the gravestone mod with the next update.

Tecknosa likes this.
  11. Demonica6666

Demonica6666 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Tech, make a backpack and put anything you collect in it. If you die, you keep your backpack.

12. Asapps

Asapps Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    This pack is fun, though I personally think Departed is better. However, this has less mods and runs with little to no lag on the server which is nice. :D

Demonica6666 likes this.
  13. alven4

alven4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    @Tecknosa, you can use Intervention enchantment (equivalent to soulbound from EIO) from AoA. It will cause that you won't lose "Intervened" item on death. It can be used only on non-stackable items.

For beginners: Read AoA wiki, you can learn lots of useful stuff.

I like that this modpack run with nearly no client-side lag for me.

14. TikTakTerror

TikTakTerror New Member

Local Time:
    9:23 PM
    Hi! Is it possible i could recommend some mods you could add to the mod pack to make it a little more fun for the people that have completed everything to do with blood magic? because once you have finished blood magic, the mod pack gets kinda boring sometimes.

15. Aerydar

Aerydar Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    TikTak and I were talking about this earlier and was hoping that in an update that this could happen. Though there is a slight chance that could happen.

16. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    Thats isnt up to MYM as it isnt their pack, it is up to the german youtube team i belieeve who created this pack, MYM try to stay away from adding mods to deviate from the original so others can load the pack from any launcher rather than just MYMs
    -Stud

17. Aerydar

Aerydar Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Will I already knew that, we were just wondering. Of course they won't do it, but it was worth a shot.

18. Werwolfi_de

Local Time:
    We made the pack :)

19. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    God damn it wolfie

20. Aerydar

Aerydar Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    You actually made the pack? I thought it was the German YouTube group who did.