1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minecraft Nero Server - English

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Slind, May 7, 2016.

1. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    That exactly what i was told?[DOUBLEPOST=1464183955][/DOUBLEPOST]Dner, UN-staged, Rewinside, GommeHD, Gamerstime & co!

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    It's a recreation of the youtube pack as it is not public and we want to keep the mod list like their mod list.

3. Werwolfi_de

Werwolfi_de Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    we rebuild it since the youtube pack is private. and all ppl who are playing will have the same version since we provide it for the other launchers. so adding a mod etc wouldnt be a problem cause everyone would have the same client.
    the other question is if we are going to do so

4. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    10:45 PM
    Personally I love the mod list as is with few exceptions. Mainly a vanilla like item movement mod. That and a gravestone mod that works. Other then that I love the pack as is. Something like refined relocation and iron chests. How cool to make chests from AOA metals? Also, hoppers/droppers for item movement sucks, but is dooable.

Other then that just make sure the mods are updated and I think this is going to be the one I like the most.

profrags likes this.
  5. Aerydar

Aerydar Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    I love the gravestone mod as well, but why isn't it the one that keeps the items inside the grave? Ooo, if there was a way that only the person who died got to break their grave. That'd be really cool. Alas, it may be OP depending on what you have.

6. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    AoA clashes with the gravestone mod thts why your stuff drops

7. Amped_Gamin

Amped_Gamin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    As SirStudMuffin said:
    It is SUPPOSED to keep your items last I checked, but it doesn't as AOA has a couple pieces of coding that are forcing the items to drop. As far as I know, it is unknown why, what coding, or how to fix this. Hopefully AOA devs update it to fix this :p

8. Aerydar

Aerydar Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    If you have OP armour, and your grave holds it, someone else can find it sometime if you haven't gotten to it first. But with that piece of coding in AoA makes getting to your items a whole lot challenging.
    And I should know, I've died in a dimension with all of my sigils and best armour and never got it back. But no one's been in it, only on top of it. I'm pretty sure that BookerTheGeek helped us.

Which the graves not picking up the player's items is realistic. Considering that graves don't hold items in real life.

9. alven4

alven4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    If you have OP armor, you don't walk around with it waiting to get killed. You put it into safe chest and go get ambient power stones to put Intervention on it.

10. Amped_Gamin

Local Time:
    Correct and incorrect. I agree, it makes it challenging, but you could make it challenging for yourself by putting on the item despawn time in a timer, and when it goes off, if you dont have, don't get your stuff or something. You and other people may want a challenging experience, but other people don't. And graves do hold items in real life ;) Put it in the coffin with the person.

11. Tecknosa

Tecknosa Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    to add another topic. first let me preface with i understand this is a german server being hosted in Germany. But as is noted in the name it is an english version. there are alot of german only speakers coming into the english server. since the rules are not being understood by these german speakers something needs to be done.

12. Amped_Gamin

Local Time:
    There was a post somewhere in the support forums for NERO with a German translation of English only in chat if you want it.

13. Aerydar

Aerydar Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    I know can translate for the Germans, but they don't listen because I'm just a "Shadow Hunter" (or something like that) And because the mods/admins don't want us speaking German, I can't translate it.

14. The_Icy_One

The_Icy_One Procrastinates by doing work

Local Time:
  15. Asapps

Asapps Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Minecraft wasn't made to be realistic.

16. Aerydar

Aerydar Patron Tier 3

Local Time:

I know that..[DOUBLEPOST=1464302943][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I love that mod, one of my favourites.

17. Tecknosa

Local Time:
    what about adding flat bedrock?
    while im thinking about it why dont the donors get their exp saved from dieing

Last edited: May 27, 2016
  18. Amped_Gamin

Local Time:
    Just like the reason fly and kits are disabled, it's "hardcore" server. Donors get little advantages on those servers. Unfair if they did and it would be so easy for them, yet so hard for non.

19. Tecknosa

Local Time:
    didnt mention flat bedrock

20. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    Why? What does non flat bedrock hurt? I like it the way it is.