1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Missing items

Discussion in 'MC Eternal' started by Datsaltysnek, Dec 17, 2021.

1. Datsaltysnek

Datsaltysnek lover of NCIS

Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    So recently I've noticed small things like crushed coal or crushed lapiz being magically gone from my chests/inventory and the like just recently I noticed my danknull tier 4 was missing. I have reloged and opened up different guis to see if it was just a visual glitch and it's not and I don't believe it's rats either as I'm nowhere near any garbage blocks or deserts. My ping is only about 140 or so and the tps is fine I know I have placed the items into my chests and honestly kinda a little concerned if something is eating them up randomly for some reason or not.

2. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    This might be the work of a mob that looks like a fairy or pixie. The name escapes me... Are the chests exposed to the open world?

3. Datsaltysnek

Datsaltysnek lover of NCIS

Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    *completely forgot this existed* hi sorry but shouldn't be either of those either since there's none of those villages near me also I'm just going to mark this as complete ant worried about it anyways.

Gabezetrainboy4 likes this.