1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MMORPG group

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by RomaDaddy, Jul 13, 2015.

1. hansi132

hansi132 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    What is the point of making a game if you dont want to ern money on it? Well there is none. Or rather very few that has full free access.

2. al99901

al99901 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Oh, the servers are pretty stable now. FPS and ping drop/rises are fixed completly now (at least I don't see them anymore) and it has a better overall performance than before.
    And you do have full free access. Even the "cash" money you can buy with money can be obtained by trading for ingame ressources

3. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I am currently addicted to

Fishing Planet (this is the best fishing game i have ever played, so realistic)

APB: Reloaded ( something pleases me to roll up on a criminal, hop out my truck and shoot him with LTL rounds and arrest him. Then take his loot)

4. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Everyone get Fishing Planet, its 100% free and a good time to secure your names.

If you like fishing, you will love this game

5. Kutao217

Kutao217 New Member

Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    I have tried playing many MMORPGs. I've played the pay once, pay once a month, and free. Most are not worth anything in the long run. I do enjoy ff11, LOA, and guild wars 2. I just wish they would keep some of the good games going because after a while the player base just dies out.

6. RomaDaddy

RomaDaddy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I am still waiting for an actually .hack style game thats online. They made a playstation version there is no reason they could not have a server with it lol especially with todays storage and data transfer rates.

7. Kutao217

Kutao217 New Member

Local Time:
    That would be awesome but sadly I don't see it happening. Who knows though. If they did it right it could be epic.