1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modpack Suggestion: SkyFactory 4

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by AyeItsKatieMC, Apr 16, 2019.

?

Should Skyfactory 4 be added to the Network?

1. Yes, I think it should be added and would play

2. No, We already have too many skyblock based packs

3. Maybe, I wouldn't care either way

4. POTATO

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:32 PM
    Yes, it's official Skyfactory 4 was released last night now I know most of our 1.12 servers are skyblock based but this pack has been hyped since it was announced much like PO3. I'm hoping everyone will be reasonable and consider it and not just say we have too many skyblock based packs already.
    Overview - SkyFactory 4 - Modpacks - Projects - Minecraft CurseForge

WishMage likes this.
  2. Willshaper

Willshaper Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    You need an option that says "No, I don't like skyblocks" :D Also, too many skyblocks already.

I'd be all for playing packs like Project Ozone 2 Kappa, or PO3 etc, if MyM just used another world type. Even Skylands map type would be perfect, just no skyblock.

3. AyeItsKatieMC

Local Time:
    There's a reason I didn't include that as a option,If you had your way Will there wouldn't be any skyblock packs on the network (just a joke plz don't hate meh). I wanted to give it a fair chance since if that was a option it'd clearly get voted against, I'm not saying I absolutely want this to be a thing I just suggested it as we've had previous iterations of the pack in the past

4. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Two reasons it might not happen right away for all of those who are waiting. The general pulse around here seems to be waaaay too many skyblocks, second to that is the pack is highly and I do mean highly unstable. It crashed for me several times launching it without a real good direction where to go to fix it, it crashed on Bacondoughnut several times while he was trying to stream it, with him having the author there to go through things and it was still a hot mess. So I'm willing to give this one more time to mature before we throw in with it.

5. AyeItsKatieMC

Local Time:
    Alright so as of right now it's not officially decided against but could we mark it or close it so a whole argument over it doesnt start

6. GreyWolf11

GreyWolf11 Former Staffer

Local Time:
    I've gone ahead and closed it per your request, but everyone can rest assured we're keeping an eye on it, see what Wyndman said for the full story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.