1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On-hold Monster West- strange lags

Discussion in 'Monster' started by caithleen, Aug 29, 2014.

1. AdrianVaughan

AdrianVaughan Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    So question is if engineers toolbox is off and that does the eu thing how is the server now ?

2. SilentStar

SilentStar Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    Dont read inbetween lines. I didnt say anything like that. Funny thought that you are thinking i am blaiming you. My only focus was here to tell the staff that we have a problem. Dont get it wrong chugga, but its not about you. If you think it is, you are wrong. Thank you, now lets focus on the problem and not some minor things.

3. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    ok

4. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    @Developer If the energy network is turned off (This will disable machine explosions), this should massively reduce the lag.

5. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    machine explosions are already disabled because it's ic2 experemental thats why the energy network for ic2 is being screwy for this update

6. SilentStar

SilentStar Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    thats correct. machines explosions are disabled and you dont need to worry about transforming the energy. So every machine can handle the income of 2048 EU/t of the mfsu you dont have to "downgrade" it anymore.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
    chugga_fan likes this.
  7. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
  8. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    True, Explosions are disabled in the Experimental, but not the energy network.

The energy network is different from the explosions, although they are tied together. Turning off the energy network is something that has to been done in the code on the server.

• Explosions are tied into the energy network because that is how they tell if they need to explode or not.
    • The energy network is the actual eu/p & eu/t that ic2 keeps track of inside of the ic2 power cable network. Also when converting from one try of power to another the energy network is what tells the cable to melt down or not.

9. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    ok