1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done much lag

Discussion in 'Crash Landing' started by Anne_Marry, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Anne_Marry

Anne_Marry Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    playing on crash landing is sooo painfull most of times. it is soooooo laggy . even setting high priority on process and 5 gb of ram... doesnt help it at all. can someone have a tiny look into it ? maybe its a base or something ?
    also... can be something done regarding the transparent pipes from thermal mod? that thing is laggy as well and there are some people using that abundently.

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    Is this still an issue? Is it constant lag or lag spikes? Whats the /tps at that time?

The deletion of inactive islands was added a while ago to help with this but that takes a while until all of them are gone as there are so many to check.

3. Anne_Marry

Local Time:
    constant lag. at one point it was 18 and a bit lower than that. . i will check when its thaat laggy when i will log back in.
    all people online were feeling that lag...
    but most of times i am getting blocks placed back down after breaking them, or noting happening.
    and also, can it be done something with the transparent conducts ?

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    What do you mean?

5. Anne_Marry

Local Time:
    the transparent itemducts, i think impulse itemducts, are affecting the performance like sprinkles do :)

6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    There should be any server lag caused by that, that's mainly client performance if they are transparent.
    The only issue which itemducts have is that sometimes items get stuck in them in if the amount gets too large it causes server lag.

7. GreyWolf11

GreyWolf11 Former Staffer

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    Hello @Anne_Marry
    Is this a continuing issue?
    Please let me know so we can either look further into it or close out the thread :)
    ~Grey

8. GreyWolf11

GreyWolf11 Former Staffer

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    Hello,
    Seeing as how its been awhile since we've heard from you, I am going to close out this thread.
    Happy Gaming
    ~Grey