1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music on Servers

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Jaiegen, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Jaiegen

Jaiegen Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    I'm playing FTB Interactions and I realized that the music from MYM is not on the server. Is this a deliberate change or is it possible to integrate it either Server or Client side? I'm specifically thinking of the music that was on the Regrowth server, which was all I played before so don't know if it was on any other servers. I feel like the music there was sooooo much better than vanilla music. Thanks for any help.

2. AyeItsKatieMC

AyeItsKatieMC Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Its a custom mod made by the MYM team its not updated for 1.12 which is why its not part of Interactions

3. Jaiegen

Jaiegen Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    So is this something that will be worked on for 1.12.2 or is it not planned? Would really like it. If a staff or manager sees this would it be possible just to get the music files so I can add them to my game?

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    It might be missing in some packs but you should be able to just copy over the resources/minecraft/sounds directory from a modpack which has it.

5. Jaiegen

Jaiegen Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    Perfect! Got that awesome music working in Interactions! Love it. Thanks for the suggestion.