1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented My Flying Stopped working?! (Advanced Genetics)

Discussion in 'Monster' started by danielvaz, Jul 16, 2014.

1. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    10:32 PM
    Exploring is not an issue as the worlds are pre-generated. The power armor needs much performance because it calculates the weight, the speed, the heat and more every tick. (we posted screenshots that show this once, not sure if they still exist) So if many players use the armor we would have very low TPS and that's why we need to limit it. We also could ban the mod completly for any user but why not allow it for the players who really want to use it and limit it with this?
    How could you know this? We had every day ~4 crashes because of the advanced genetics mod and sometimes the server didn't come back up because the player who crashed the server allways logged in again. That's why we disabled the machines and selling the genes on the market for MyM's, which are only gained by playtime and voting, not via the external shop. This also solves the issue that players share the genes with other players which was a game breaker.
    What is the issue with the /sethome and /home command, I'm not aware of any reported issue here?
    You don't loose the genes if you die but it is possible to enable this.

@chugga_fan please don't do that again, that is really unfriendly to him/her and doesn't help.

Back to the topic:
    Can you fly at the spawn or only at monster south not?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
    paulnator2112 likes this.
  2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    I couldn't find the thread with the screenshots, but here is another explanation.
    Regarding Server TPS and policies | MineYourMind Community

About the update of enforcing the eula of mojang, I'm quite interested as if we have to change everything to how mojang things is best we have to shut down, at least if we don't find a sponsor that pays all the bills. There are a lot of other modded minecraft servers that might run into the same issue here. But this is another topic that had enough drama.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  3. danielvaz

danielvaz New Member

Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    Thanks for the replies guys. I can't fly anywhere. But, for example, I can "eat grass" everywhere.

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Solved ingame.

5. danielvaz

danielvaz New Member

Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    Vielen Danke!

6. SirWill

SirWill Founder