1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided Against My thoughts on some stuff

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by KingsAvatar, May 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingsAvatar

KingsAvatar No

Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    I'm pretty sure that what i'm about to say was already proposed either here or on discord.....
    First of all the voting system atm is broken....don't think that i need to get into more detail with that
    As you all know that affects the claim blocks, chunk loader tickets and myms....some claim that only 2 vote links give tokens but out of personal experience it's at least 3 or 4.
    My suggestion is to enable the myms coins to claim blocks trade on all servers that have an open market because most new players won't need the chunk loader tickets or claim blocks in probably the first few days of playing on the server so all their tokens could be turned into myms and stent on the market. It's a win-win for both the player that needs those claim blocks and the new player.
    This seems like a fair exchange to me and one of the easiest fixes to the problem.....well it could be a problem if all the players start undercutting the prices to the point where you could get 64 blocks of enderium for 50 myms for example.
    The problem with the chunk loader tickets can be fixed the same way ( 1 myms for 5000 tickets or 10000 at most).
    I know that the admins and mods are working hard on fixing existing problems and are sick of hearing about the vote system all day. I really am curious what other ideas you guys have on how this problem could be fixed.

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    9:05 PM
    Not needed. We recently fixed a bunch of vote sites. We can't add the Tokens to MyM exchange for Minecraft Eula reasons. Sorry.

GreyWolf11 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.