1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MyG Thaumcraft and Blood Utils

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by The_Icy_One, Jan 9, 2015.

1. The_Icy_One

The_Icy_One Procrastinates by doing work

Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    Could we get the latest version of Thaumcraft in the Mine Your Galaxy Pack? It adds a lot of new features, including even more evil mobs, as well as a config option to turn off Thaumcraft shaders, something that will really help the TPS of people on older PCs. I think this option would also prevent the Sun Scorned crash which has been plaguing the server.

While on the topic of mods, can Blood Utils be added to the server? It adds a few new tools, as well as a book with information on the various Blood Magic and Sanguimancy mechanics.

2. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    you can edit the configs yourself.
    Botania also has them. But the server will not remove these.... since most computers can handle them.

3. The_Icy_One

The_Icy_One Procrastinates by doing work

Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    You misunderstood me. The current version of Thaumcraft on the server does not have these options available, but the new version does.

4. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion. We will update galaxy once direwolf is out. Not sure if as next or the dark trilogy first.