1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done MYM Website Linked to old UUID

Discussion in 'Other' started by mcjoe89, Jul 17, 2020.

1. mcjoe89

mcjoe89 Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    Hi,

I tried to link my discord account to the server earlier today and ran into a few problems with when trying to link them. I looked into it a bit and found that my forum account is linked to the wrong Minecraft account called Ggogu shown below:
    upload_2020-7-17_1-4-56.
    This should instead be linked to this account here which is what i use to play on the server:
    upload_2020-7-17_1-5-39.
    The reason i think this has happened is because back when the Minecraft accounts were all changed over to Mojang accounts my old account was deleted so i just made a new one with the exact same name.
    The Ggogu account does show to have my old skin (the dwarf) from back before it was deleted; i'm guessing what happened is that someone else has bought an account and has then been assigned my old UUID.
    This might explain why i was having issues voting the other week too.
    I also can't make tickets at the moment because of this, though i can see my old ones.

Please could I get my forum account updated to the correct UUID if possible?

Thanks
    ~mcjoe89

2. CanadaBunny

CanadaBunny Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    Hey mcjoe.

Gonna go ahead and ping our founders so they can fix that for you. In the meantime could you provide an email of sorts showing proof of ownership of the original account (which can be proved with some form of transaction ID from either your original MC purchase or a form of purchase via a server. Or at least something showing you own the current account)

Other than that please be patient as it may take a little for them to get this.
    - CanadaBunny

@Founder

3. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    Hello, can you create a new forum account under the new name and post here under that account?

4. mcjoe89

mcjoe89 Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    Hi,

I have just made this new forum account as proof that mcjoe89 is me.
    I had a look through old emails to try and find proof that the Ggogu account UUID used to be mine but i couldn't find anything official unfortunately because it was so long ago. The best I can do for that is a confirmation email of me making a Planet Minecraft account back in 2013 (The oldest email I have).

Thanks

5. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    Hello,
    I have gone ahead and merged the two forum accounts. Let me know if you need anything else.