1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Natural Gas Crashing my Client?

Discussion in 'Monster' started by stlhd, Oct 31, 2014.

1. stlhd

stlhd Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    I made some natural gas in an old quarry of mine.

After filling 7 tier 3 tanks with my fracker I went home to Monster South and clicking anything crashed my client. This went on for a few days off and on.

I logged in to the spawn and was able to move thing into and out of backpacks but at home I would crash with any right click.

Back in spawn I moved the tanks to a blue bag and at home I was able to clean up inventory into storage, build a railcraft tank for my gas and trying to open my blue bag I crashed. I logged into spawn and moved my gas from the bag into inventory and warping home I crashed. Back in spawn again I moved the tanks from my hotbar but in inventory and warping home crashed. Back in spawn I moved the tanks to a yellow backpack and at home with the the yellow bag on hotbar crashed. Spawn > Home with yellow bag out of hotbar no crash. Moved everything but the yellow bag to storage with no problem til I moved yellow to hotbar, selected bag and crashed. Spawn again, emptied yellow except for tanks of gas. I was able to move all items to storage including armour, yellow to hotbar and selctcrash.

So either natural gas is crashing my client or fate is playing sillybuggers with me.

Being a frugal bastich I put down a vacuum hopper and tossed the yellow backpack containing the tanks of natural gas into the hopper inventory.

I a few days and unless I am told not to I plan to endertank the gas from the fracker to a railcraft tank at home...may need some game master to get rid of the gas if I am in perma natural gas crash.

On a related note I recently posted a crash-report to a monster support thread if that helps and if I find gascraft in /banned items when I get back in game this post never happened.

Thank you for letting me vent,
    steelhead

2. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    You will need to just destroy the tanks of gas and stop trying to use gas for anything, Gascraft is only enabled on the lobby server because it is needed for certain crafting recipes from Engineers Toolbox, but it is completely disabled on the S/E/W servers as it is extremely buggy and it cannot function without "fire spread" enabled, and we need to have it disabled to prevent fire griefing.

3. stlhd

stlhd Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    Thank you.

I made the gas because I found my first (2) shale ore ever and kinda had to.

I did not see gascraft in /banneditems ingame and did not search for gascraft here.

Is the husher okay in mining world cause I have hundreds of thousands of gallons of slickwater now?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2014