1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Need replacement SpaceStation ID chip

Discussion in 'Forever Stranded' started by AceOfBases, Apr 2, 2018.

1. AceOfBases

AceOfBases CDO: OCD alphabetized as it ought to be.

Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    Well, need a chip programmed I should say. AdvancedRocketry is, shall we say, still not completely polished. The space station ID chip got eaten by a bug in the mod, and the documented procedure for creating a copy didn't work, so I had only one.

Research indicates the command to give a chip is

/advancedRocketry givestation STATIONID

My station ID is 79. Can someone come and take my blank chip and program it with the correct station ID? Without it, I'm unable to send spaceships to the station, so all planetary action is out. I've got an open ticket already on the quest book issues, and we could knock it all out at once. I understand the policy on replacing lost items, but I'm really not asking for something to get replaced, just get programmed with the correct ID. If chips get lost, building a space station is pointless since it will just end up useless when the chip goes away, and without a space station most of the mod is wasted.

All told, a Junior admin can close both tickets in under 10 minutes. I've got everything prepped and labeled for a fast and easy job.

Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018