1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done need to cancel patron subscription

Discussion in 'Other' started by Carrotdiscs, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Carrotdiscs

Carrotdiscs Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    7:42 PM
    As the title states, i am attempting to cancel my patron subscription. I had initially assumed that i used paypal to pay the patron fees, and after reviewing my bank statements, this seems to be reflected by the paypal tag on the entries for MYM. however, i cannot find any record of a paypal payment to the MYM network, and im not showing any recurring bills. before i contact paypal to ask them to stop this payment, i was wondering if anyone could help by cancelling this subscription on the MYM end of things. I appreciate Liriel's help so far in the patron support chat on discord. thanks so much for your help in this matter.

2. TheeForgotten

TheeForgotten Senior Moderator Build Team Booster

Local Time:
    8:42 PM
    Hello Carrotdiscs

All you should have to do is stop it from paypal allowing it to take it out monthly. You need to log in then go to Activity. Then find where it the payment is and then click the payment. After that you should be able to see a line of text that says Manage ***** payments it will be in blue.
    Please click that and it will bring up another window allowing you to cancel it in the upper right hand corner it will say Active or Cancel click the cancel and it should stop it from charging you again..

3. Carrotdiscs

Local Time:
    thanks, as i stated above, paypal is not reporting that i have any reoccuring payments. paypal has also not recorded any payments or due charges from the mym network. The only record of this payment seems to be from my bank statement, however it has the paypal tag in front of the charge, as if it was going through paypal. that's why i was wondering if ya'll could cancel the charge on your end.

4. TheeForgotten

TheeForgotten Senior Moderator Build Team Booster

Local Time:
    8:42 PM
    hi Carrotdiscs

As we spoke on discord i am going to ping the @Founder for you. This is so they can make sure that your subscription will be truly canceled.
    Please enjoy the rest of your early morning and as always have fun on MineYourMind

5. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    I cancelled it for you.

6. Carrotdiscs

Local Time:
    thanks so much! i appreciate your help!!