1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Nether never gets reset

Discussion in 'Infinity Skyblock' started by Szigor, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Szigor

Szigor Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    Hello guys, as title says. Problem is, it is littered with cobble platforms and half torn-down buildings. Also there are only a few nodes left. Since overworld is ocean, the available aspects are narrow making it a pain to get certain of those.
    It is no biggie and if you have better things to do I get it, it can be circumvented but it would be a nice touch. Thank you for taking your time reading this and have a good one.

wyndman likes this.
  2. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    I agree with this. The server has been up for a while, so the nether could use a one-time reset. Over the last years it has seen a couple of blood magic demon villages.

wyndman and Szigor like this.
  3. Szigor

Szigor Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    Just read the announcement, thank you, much appreciated.

4. Szigor

Szigor Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    Well that was premature appreciation. I suppose you have your reasons. As I wrote no biggie I'm just surprised you backed down after the announcement

5. Sandstroem

Sandstroem Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    This has been heavily discussed in the patron support channel. It seems there are speculations by some admins that due to the fact the nether does not reset, there MIGHT be people that have their base there, which is in my opinion a very theoretical and kinda stupid assumption.

I think that this nether should be put on the monthly reset list. If it gets announced today, people can clean up their wither farms before the first.

@wyndman also wanted to check whether there are bases in the nether.

At the same time I would like to suggest that the convocation of the damned gets banned from the last millenium.

In this case it has to be set up in the nether and then gets cleaned up at the beginning of the next month.

Last millenium can be used then for farms etc.

LadyRen13, wyndman and Szigor like this.
  6. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    Enabled regeneration of Aura Nodes. That should regen them as players travel around the worlds. We're hoping it won't have any significant performance impact. Please keep us informed if you experience any new lag after this change.

LadyRen13 and Szigor like this.