1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Info Network-wide Access to Twilight Forest to be permanently removed!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by chaosblad3, Dec 9, 2015.

1. johnfg10

johnfg10 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    i could get a sapling with just a diamond and 12 flowers much earlier then a nether star tbh

2. Bennyboy1695

Bennyboy1695 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Thats what i mean, the portal is obtainable almost instantly but these recipes arent. Which is a bit hindering to the mod.

3. Kutao217

Kutao217 New Member

Local Time:
    11:33 PM
    Sooooo we don't have a recipe for arctic fur. I mean it could be made with leather, snow and feathers? I really don't know, I don't make recipes.

chaosblad3 and BookerTheGeek like this.
  4. chipmunx

chipmunx Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Is there a recipe for Trollsteinn, too?

5. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    I will add some recipes for both of those later today, as well as most of the spawn eggs ;)

Zxirl and Kutao217 like this.
  6. chipmunx

chipmunx Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Trollstein could use Trollber in its recipe, and Trollvidr seems to lack a recipe as well. Vines/Ivy + Transformation Powder?

7. Draykan1024

Draykan1024 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hey @chaosblad3 the recipies still aren't active on The Ferret Business server yet. There's not a major rush to get them on, but I thought you'd want to know.

Zxirl and Slind like this.
  8. chaosblad3

Local Time:
    Sorry that's my bad, I knew I'd forget at least one of the modpacks :/ enabled now though!

9. Draykan1024

Draykan1024 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    No problem, thanks for responding so quickly!

10. lryanle

lryanle Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    Will we ever be able to get some of the boss loot (from crafting or spawning the boss (maybe with a spawn egg))?

11. johnfg10

johnfg10 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Chaos said that he's adding spawn egg recipes

12. lryanle

lryanle Well-Known Member

Local Time:
  13. Adrianfish

Adrianfish Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    hey chaos when you make the fiery blood the bucket stays in the crafting grid. is there any way that the recipe can be altered so the bucket goes into your inventory so you can craft the fiery blood faster? its just really annoying when crafting in a me system since you need to take out the bucket each time and replace it.

14. chaosblad3

Local Time:
    As soon as I have some free time I will get it changed for you ;)

Edit: done.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
    Adrianfish likes this.
  15. CollinsToys

CollinsToys Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Is there a plan to open the rest of the quest book after Twilight Forest on the Project Ozone server?

16. oOcanadianOo

oOcanadianOo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Seen this link in global chat ingame and i must say removing twilight was a bad idea, I use to love going to the twilight and just exploring, currently there is really no other worlds worth exploring, developers should have found a solution to the problem rather then erasing it.

17. chaosblad3

Local Time:
    The issue is with the mod itself so the responsibility for fixing it lies with the mod dev not with MyM.. trust me when I say that we really did explore all possible alternatives before finally deciding get to cut our losses and disable access to it.

Put it this way, as much as you might enjoy exploring TF, is one persons enjoyment really worth subjecting the entire server to consistently terrible lag?

bigbluu722 likes this.
  18. oOcanadianOo

Local Time:
    I've seen that mod run successful on other servers, there should have been at least one node with it enabled, let the people that play the game make the choice on their own if they want to stay on that node or not with these so called lag issues caused by it. We need a full out everything enabled server for the people that want to play the game for the game without removed worlds and items.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  19. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    If there were to be such a thing then I can only see minimal staff presence and constant lag/tps issues. The issues that would arise from a server that has mods such as Twilight Forest and Mystcraft, that already would cause so many issues. Not to mention items that are specifically banned in order for players not to come on the server and see their claim be in shambles, or be afraid someone walks up and one shots 'em. There is a reason our servers are set up the way they are.

Yes, there are restrictions but they are only out of necessity and kept at minimal. If we can we have unbanned items before b/c we were able to find solutions to make them safe for the server and players.
    This is why in the event of removing TF we've added on recipes so that you don't have to fully miss out on the mod.

20. oOcanadianOo

Local Time:
    There needs to be a wild west server where anything goes that way there is no issues since there is no real rules.