1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New kit

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by BookerTheGeek, Mar 29, 2023.

?

Should we sell mob eggs in the market?

Poll closed Apr 29, 2023.
  1. Potato

58.3%
  2. Yes

58.3%
  3. Don't Care

16.7%
  4. No because I hate fun.

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    Heyo my fellow gerbils.

Due to a specific mechanic on MyM servers (The one that reduces mob spawns) there is a difficulty in acquiring specific mobs from certain mods.

My suggestion is to have a kit in the in-game shop (/market) that has some of the rarer non-boss mobs spawn eggs. This would need to be specific to each pack based on the mods in the pack. Some suggestions:
    • Thermal Expansion:
      • Blizz
      • Blitz
      • Basalz
    • Thaumcraft
      • Wisp
      • Pech
      • Crimson Cleric
      • Crimson Knight
    • Vanilla
      • One kit for all hostile mobs.
      • One kit for all non-hostile mobs.
    • Tinkers Construct
      • Purple Slime
      • Red Slime
      • Orange Slime
      • Blue Slime

I'm sure there are more that others can think of and will add to this post if people add suggestions that make sense. I would suggest the price of the packages be priced at 5k Mym's each.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2023
  2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    I'd rather to see the ghast spawn egg than all of those because i see tons of those mobs but none ghast.
    Also its possible to sell "packs" on market? Not all mods have specific bag,backpack, stachel etc. so prolly its better to sell all eggs seperately for idk... 1000 MyM's?
    We also need to remember that sometimes spawn eggs dont spawn a thing bc MyM's spawning mechanics so price should be low enough to be high enough for convenience and low enough to not feel like scam when egg spawns nothing.

3. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    Ghast would be nice, and there could most certainly be a kit for vanilla mobs. I'll add that to the main post. As for kit vs individual mob eggs, use the same mechanic in the shop as we do for /kit. And I feel it should be expensive due to it being a mostly one-time purchase for most players due to the many ways to duplicate mobs in most packs.