1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done No gravestone when you fall into the void?

Discussion in 'Project Ozone Lite' started by Pixel8edLink, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Pixel8edLink

Pixel8edLink New Member

Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    I went AFK for a few minutes earlier and came back to see my player getting punched into the void by a zombie. I checked where my death marker was and didn't find a gravestone. I tried jumping into the void to check if it was just a glitch but I again didn't get a gravestone. I'm not sure if this is just a glitch but one of the other players on the server said the same thing happened to them. I'm not sure if this is a fixable glitch or a setting in the server config files, but I would like to know if I can get my items back. Than you in advance.

2. _Pandoro

_Pandoro Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    Hi Pixel8edLink.
    I'll tag our @Senior Moderator so they can test this out and let you know if something can be done.
    Unfortunately for the items that you lost, we can't refund them as stated in our refund policy that you can find here.
    Please be patient while they check the issue out as sr.mods can be busy at times.

Happy Gaming
    _Pandoro

3. chaseB2

chaseB2 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    Hello Pizel8edLink, unfortunately, this is a known bug with the grave mod on several skyblock servers. As far as I'm aware, there is no fix for it. I apologize for any and all inconveniences this may have caused. However, as _Pandoro stated, we have a strict no refunds policy and as such, can not return what was lost. I again apologize for the inconvenience. Should you have any further troubles otherwise, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. Best of luck in the future.

Punane and _Pandoro like this.