1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done No Home!

Discussion in 'Antimatter Chemistry' started by misscatlin1951, Mar 26, 2022.

1. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    It was between the first problem and trying to checkout the new program that it happened. I had bounced back to home several times using /back and had just deposited myself in the farmworld that it happened. The server broke. I imidiately realized my plight as I was locked from my home. I had forgot to set /home, however I had already dropped my sand and cane as well as a chest and the generator.
    The last item that I can remember was from z=-3288. That's all I can remember, but at least the chest will give it away. Please try to finf=d it for me and I will immediately go to it and do my MC duty... set home.

2. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    Marked done - duplicate post

3. Cantiel

Cantiel Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    just as a sidenote. iirc, placing a chest creates a small basic claim, so you could find your home with the claimlist commands.
    i did that before, when i forgot to set a homepoint at my farmworld quarry

edit: i'm stupid and should have read the other thread first. sorry

4. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    No you are not stupid! Even reading most of my post after a day or 2 of not seeing it, I tend to wonder if I am stupid. Now I read each post then go to the next in the list. once I complete the list I tart over to see what I might have missed. It gets rid of the face palm every time.

5. misscatlin1951

Local Time:
    After all was done, I somehow lost the JAVA program. Since I do not actually use JAVA it just sits there powering Minecraft and I never even think about it.
    Two days ago I was finally able to get Minecraft loaded into my Microsoft account. Now that took about 2 hours of the tech working with me to get it straightened out and after paying a short 10 minuets, I was back to Chemistry.
    Later when I logged off It was late so I shut down my system. Somehow JAVA did not shut down when I closed the MYM launcher and was eliminated by my machine as a virus the next morning. Now I need to get the install location if JAVA 8.51 which powers Minecraft. I have tried to load JAVA in a root directory on drive C (which is where my Minecraft directory is loaded) and it does not work. Below are the screenshots that I am getting.
    It seems that even though the Microsoft account works... it does not work for MYM.

It also seems that my system will not allow me to publish any content to the web without Microsoft Publisher Content which is almost 1000. So I cant show the stuff now that is happening.

My sign in now has to have the Microsoft ids which are not what I would even show on MYM because MYM is so much more advanced than Microsoft because MYM has been doing Minecraft longer and better than Microsoft.
    Please, I need help because I will go absolutely mad if I cannot vent on MYM.
    This has been done in a round about way because that is the only way I can get on.
    Help!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022