1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decided Against No Time Ranks in Patron/Tiers

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Azeys, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Azeys

Azeys Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    I think it would be a good idea to leave time ranks out of patron and tier packages so they can only be obtained strictly by in-game play time. Currently allows you to select up to Demi-God as Tier 3 which is 1.3k in game hours.

2. Jaytuple

Jaytuple Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:09 AM
    I second this idea. I didn't realize that was even a thing, it definitely feels like it devalues time-based ranks a bit

3. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    Hey there,

I appreciate the feedback! I personally wasn't aware that this was a thing, we'll be looking into it.

Sov

4. TheeForgotten

TheeForgotten Senior Moderator Build Team Booster

Local Time:
    4:09 AM
    in game titles are effected by bought rank yes but it isnt the same as just earning it either. but there is a difference in the players titles if and when they buy the legacy rank and then go straight to demigod verse just earning it and as far as getting to the rank that you said it has always been a default perk when you by the ranks it is one other way there saying thank you

5. Jaytuple

Jaytuple Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Donor/patron specific titles might be a better way to go. Five titles for five donor tiers, patrons get their own time-based titles (maybe have titles that go off of consecutive months subscribed, resets when you miss a month of patron)

6. SovereignEternal

SovereignEternal Former Admin, I'll be back.

Local Time:
    After some discussion with staff, while changes may always be made in the future, for now, the perk will remain. As always, thank you for the feedback!

Thanks,
    Sov