1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Obsidian Chest

Discussion in 'Direwolf20' started by Ziadoma, Dec 5, 2014.

1. SilentStar

SilentStar Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    omg you tried to break it? :banghead: Why would you do that? Its a corrupted chest, then never just break it.. Before i would be able to solve your problem i guess. Now? Its not that easy anymore. I think i cant help you if you have broken your chest. And you crashed everytime you are joining, because you did break the chest.

Nevermind. Lets wait for paul or someone else, who knows what to do in this case.

BookerTheGeek likes this.
  2. Ziadoma

Ziadoma New Member

Local Time:
    so what do we do now ?

3. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    4:01 AM
    @Ziadoma ... The follow will explain the issue to you, and maybe teach you something also. :)

• Safari net is bugged, you crash when it loads
    • It is in a chest, so it only loads when the chest is opened.
    • You broke the chest, so now the net is in the world
    • Everybody who comes within render distance (10 chunks) is now loading the net
    • if you load it, you crash
    • Mods can delete a chest out of the world so the items don't drop, so the net never loads.
    See the issue here?

SilentStar likes this.
  4. SilentStar

SilentStar Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I had a chest full of rare items AND the safari net. I did some testings... long before there were some people having this problem. I searched through the crash-report and then together with @LuCKy_strike we were trying to look for the best possibility to extract the safari net. That was a few hours after the update to 1.0.2.I might have lost all the mfr machines and all items from mfr in that chest, but it saved me from loosing rare saplings and my tools. I can use the chest now and i got rid of the problem.

You are not the first one destroying your chest but i still wonder, why people destroy their chest. Thats a miracle for me :blackeye:
    Because in this case, i am not able to do anything and you have to wait for some who is able to solve your problem.

He was online again a few hours ago and asked me, if i was fixing his problem. I was same surprised as he is but i assume someone else fixed his problem. But his problem is fixed, thats why this thread will be marked as done.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2014
    BookerTheGeek likes this.