1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Offline Timer

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by _Shyvana_, Mar 29, 2017.

1. _Shyvana_

_Shyvana_ Member

Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    I once got banned (Currently unbanned), and when I signed back on it said "Removed island reset timer" or something like that, and I've seen someone in chat having an issue with something that threatened to delete their island (They got it fixed), that leads up to my question. Is there a timer that starts counting when you go offline, and at a certain point will delete your island if you don't come back online in that period?

2. bigbluu722

bigbluu722 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    There is. If you're offline for more than two weeks, your island will be reset. With the exception of being banned, you're automatically put into absence setting the timer for 4 weeks instead, rather than only two. It resets as soon as you login into any MyM server as the absence is global.
    -V

3. _Shyvana_

_Shyvana_ Member

Local Time:
    I've got a situation, I'm going to be gone for a couple of months with absolutely no access to the servers. Is there a way to extend my timer so my island doesn't get deleted?

4. Pass the claim to an active player that you trust, other than that, nope. Anyways, the server is gonna get old/outdated/boring in 2 or more month's time, so why try to save your base? Start anew, either on AS2 or some other modpack

5. _Shyvana_

_Shyvana_ Member

Local Time:
    As I just said, I'm incapable of getting on the server.

6. God help thee then

7. Broklyn_Datroll

Broklyn_Datroll Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    If you have another player on the Server that is on the Trustlist for that claim, you can have that player request a Claim Transfer. Once you you been offline for a little over a week (8-10 day) we can Transfer the Claim to the Trusted Player and then your Offline Timer no longer counts. If no one is currently Trusted on your Claim, then you seem to be out of options and the Claim will reset. either in 2 weeks, or in 1 Month if we run an /Absence for you (and NO, Staff can not run an /Absence for you each month).

This is really the only way to handle this if you will be gone in excess of one (1) month.