1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ozone 2 Difficulty Progression mod

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Gamorex366, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Gamorex366

Gamorex366 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    I think this mod needs disabled or tweaked. Now that people are farming withers and other bosses it is going to ruin the game for new players, I'm all for difficulty, but when endermen are spawning in with 600+ hp and 1 shoting through diamond armor, it is a bit much for a new player to cope with. Heck even passive mobs will 1 shot new player if you hit them. Not to mention the speed boost mobs have. I have 150 hp Super Turbo pigs and chickens on my island.

2. Zippity_Doodah

Zippity_Doodah Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:54 AM
    Nothing like watching liquid cows moving at super sonic speeds and glitching through walls and what not before flying, literally, off the island several chunks before falling...

Zip

3. Truly_Daffy

Truly_Daffy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    I agree Gamorex. I like a challenging modpack but 600+ hp enderman and sonic the hedgehog creepers/skeletons. This seems a little ridiculous. How long would it take to even kill one of these mobs with a starting mob farm?

4. WTFBerserk

WTFBerserk Member

Local Time:
    Agreed with everyone here and I wish I could buy more lives with tokens or something. I'm too scared to venture out of my base anywhere due to this issue and the fact that I have one life left. :/

5. Timmypwn

Timmypwn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:54 PM
    i share your opinion, for botania you need mana infused iron, this is only findable by laser drill, or by going into the nether. but i like my 2 lifes, at least now i am not constantly thinging of suddenly losing my base. My point i am not daring to do anything until i get zivicio armour, but even then, i wonder if i will survive

*edit

only making the nether viable after some armour upgrade isn't that strange, oterwise the ores would be lying left and right as long as you rushed your nether portal.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  6. Aerydar

Aerydar Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    10:54 AM
  7. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    Yeah had a 200hp, super-sonic, glitchy zombie on my base yesterday, and with an osmium longsword it took me ages to kill it. you almost couldn't hit it. in other words, i'd think a mod like this needs disabling if possible.

8. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Fought my first wither.... had 30k health.... was not amused even more so when it went intk a protected area 3and i got repeadidly kicked from the server because it wasin a protected area

9. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hahaha, i just abandon Ozone 2 and this happens - my decision was right after all

10. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Whats the mod called?

11. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
  12. tyler489

Local Time:
  13. Delerium76

Delerium76 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    It's called "Epic Siege Mod"

14. tyler489

Local Time:
    Lol just came here to post that...

15. Delerium76

Delerium76 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    and I agree it needs to go.

16. Timmypwn

Timmypwn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    the mod is very cool, but because it doesn't differentiate between starter scrubs, and higher players, its just not ment for a server i think. its part of the ozone 2 experience, but online sacrafices need to be made.

17. Norsehawk

Norsehawk Active Member

Local Time:
    I agree timmypwn, on a single player world it would certainly add some challenge where things get tougher over time due to how well you are killing monsters/boss monsters. But when you have up to 52 players on at a time killing things, and some of them killing withers left and right, it ramps up super fast.

A basic skeleton goes from 20 hp to 282 in a few hours if people are killing withers. I'd hate to be a starting player who didn't build their island completely safely to contain monster spawns.

18. Cazador_Sniper

Cazador_Sniper New Member

Local Time:
    this why the esm.dat file exists in the world file just delete that on a schedule and everything should be fine

19. tyler489

Local Time:
    Possible to remove every restart?

20. Cazador_Sniper

Cazador_Sniper New Member

Local Time: